• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide
wideopen231

best bang for buck trigger

Doing a 80% build and about to buy a trigger for it. Wondering whats best bang for buck trigger. I have Timneys in cpl bolt actions and love them. I know Geissele is standarad bad ass for lots. I also know get what you pay for.Build is one step at time .low to no budget(too many hoobies). Will be used for hunting and target shooting mostly. Like nice clean crisp break and if possible ib 3 to 4 pound range and closer to 3.

LaRue MBT-2S, hands down. It's $80 right now for one trigger ($75 ea if you buy 3).  You cannot beat that quality of a trigger for the money you shell out.  It's badass.

39 minutes ago, wideopen231 said:

just ordered 3.Two for friends and one for me,so really hoping you guys are right. 

If you find that you do not like it, I will buy it from you for what you paid plus the shipping to you and me.  That way, all you have to risk is the time to order a new one and install it.  That applies to your friends as well.  I generally have one or two around but they keep finding uses. :laffs:

I have paid $129 for these in the past and thought it was a good deal then.

Edited by Armed Eye Doc