• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Law Enforcement Appreciation Day.

RedRiverII

I noticed a few American Flags flying in my community today and wondered what special day it was.  In Florida I learned that today is Law Enforcement Appreciation Day.  Updated my memberships and made a donation.  I can't wait to run across a local LEO and wish them well.  I well remember the first time I was thanked for my service,  70-72' I was in.  I looked at the guy sideways waiting for the other shoe to drop,  so to speak.  You brothers from that era know what I mean.  Nothing but smiles and thanks.  I look forward to my first encounter today with local PD.  I hope it's not for a driving violation BTW.  

I'm guessing a lot of LEO's have a tough job from the get,  and the media for the most part doesn't help out much.  Thank you folks in L.E.

That's awesome.  If everyday was LEO Appreciation Day - it's probably still not enough, for the amount of shiit that they have to go through in today's world, yesterday's world, any of it.  Appreciate them every chance you get... 

As BOLD (Benevolent Order of Law Dogs) #692,  I thank you on behalf of all of us. I think it was easier then (back in the 70s) or maybe my tolerance for paperwork just got worse as time went on. I don't think I could put up with the BS that I hear about now. All the more reason for these younger ones to be proud to be PIGS. That's Pride, Integrity, Guts, Service. :thumbup:

16 hours ago, 392heminut said:

My wife said "Not no but HELL no!"

And after meeting her, I can see why you'd never go against her. She'd wear your lurch-ass out up one side and down the other. She's like a stick of dynamite brother. Big things definitely come in small packages.

Oh $hit......don't tell her that I said small. I may be next. :lmao:

7 hours ago, Rsquared said:

And after meeting her, I can see why you'd never go against her. She'd wear your lurch-ass out up one side and down the other. She's like a stick of dynamite brother. Big things definitely come in small packages.

Oh $hit......don't tell her that I said small. I may be next. :lmao:

No worries, she's kinda proud of being small. And yeah, she's like a stick of dynamite. I don't even want to get into how I know THAT!:laffs:

7 hours ago, 392heminut said:

No worries, she's kinda proud of being small. And yeah, she's like a stick of dynamite. I don't even want to get into how I know THAT!:laffs:

Gawd Dayum right, she is.  For those that don't know, she'd whip this guy's ass growing up, chew his ass as he was older - and she'll STILL dig into his ass right this second, if she thinks he's doing something wrong.  That Little Woman has no fear...  She'd whup Jesse right now if he was doing something wrong...  :banana::hail:

She's a fireball...  :thumbup::lmao:

jesse.jpg

Edited by 98Z5V