• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Attachments 'Loading' in my 'Reply' window?

Well you could post a pic to Facebook under your name page ,share it with friends, bring it up on home page Copy Image location, paste to blank reply box, and see pic. Go back to FB and delete the pic on your name page if you don't want to join a photo storage URL.

On 3/8/2020 at 5:02 PM, FreQRiDeR said:

Seems like I can't attach photos to a reply on my thread? Others have? Do I need to use a link? If so, what hosting service do you recommend? I hate using those things! LoL179505565_ScreenShot2020-03-08at2_57_19PM.thumb.png.9f8b2e150d9485a798013ae29adc4dfc.png

It’s been a pain for me too and Admin tried fixing it, how I been doing it is clicking the “submit reply” button before typing a thing and then it’ll go to normal and link.

5 hours ago, mrmackc said:

Well you could post a pic to Facebook under your name page ,share it with friends, bring it up on home page Copy Image location, paste to blank reply box, and see pic. Go back to FB and delete the pic on your name page if you don't want to join a photo storage URL.

Just mail a printed copy to Mack. He’ll scan it and take care of the rest of that list of hoops. 

10 hours ago, shepp said:

It’s been a pain for me too and Admin tried fixing it, how I been doing it is clicking the “submit reply” button before typing a thing and then it’ll go to normal and link.

Thanks shepp! That worked! 🙂

Edited by FreQRiDeR

I found out that it only works when I use Foxfire browser to log into Facebook, Microsoft Edge don't let you chose copy the picture location. I posted this pic on my Facebook page and then copied location and pasted it here.

It was linking to an image, Mack - then you deleted the image that was linked...  You posted a link to an image.  When you copy the image and paste it, that won't happen.  Left click, copy image - move over here, left click, paste image.  Done deal.  No links to fail.

Edited by 98Z5V

9 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

It was linking to an image, Mack - then you deleted the image that was linked...  You posted a link to an image.  When you copy the image and paste it, that won't happen.  Left click, copy image - move over here, left click, paste image.  Done deal.  No links to fail.

Right,   Now I  remember about who/whom told me how to copy and paste a link to location, Thanks

12 hours ago, mrmackc said:

Right,   Now I  remember about who/whom told me how to copy and paste a link to location, Thanks

If the original hosted image is still there - it's fine.  You can find a pic from anywhere on the web, copy the link to it, post that link - and your image will always be here on the board.  Until someone deletes the picture that you linked to.

That's what happened when you :

22 hours ago, mrmackc said:

again  OKAY when I deleted it from Facebook it happened here. This is NEW!

You had linked an image - then you deleted the original image.  Then the link to the now-deleted image is dead...   :thumbup:

I had not deleted the original post before.  Also I had not noticed the "Notify me of replies"  at the bottom of the reply box before either.

Just now I clicked on the paperclip with loading.. and then I got an option to post a file   (Drag files to attach, or choose files)    this I did and walla: the pic from my files loaded....

10357470_1438756983050732_7125003137208712363_n.jpg

Edited by mrmackc