Gun Safes

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We might have a Jay-Rod Fritzi on our hands here...  :popcorn:

Oooooor, a Douggiez....  Doug Swanson, Eskimo extrordianaire...  By native brother from another mother...

Uhhhh,...  SI! 

Edited by 98Z5V

Used to know a "biker" back in Illinois. Rode a Harley and was supposed to be a real badass. One night, some people (No, I don't know who!) got onto his porch, where he parked his bike, and put tassels and streamers on his mirrors and handlebars. I hear that old "Anteater" was mad as hell when he came out the next morning. Wouldn't know for sure 'cause I wasn't there. :laffs:

I ain't afraid of hucking something off a dune, when your buddies - the night before, think they'll play a prank on you...  and dress your shiit up with a basket and tassles and a pink squeeze-horn...  Whaddaya do once they do that, crawl away skeered?...  :popcorn:

Fuk no, you don't.  You show them who the MAN is, and you rock that shiit all weekend in the dunes, whilst whippin' motherfuckers up the hill the whole weekend - on knobbies and not paddles...  THAT is what you do.  :lmao:

Yes, I rocked the tassles, basket, and pink squeeze-horn - and I did it WELL, too...  :thumbup:  26 November 2006, pic was taken at 1:27pm California time.  I slayed it, with the basket, tassles, and pink horn - and I kept it on there the whole weekend, too, and just ROCKED IT...   :laffs:

You fight back against those that wish to fuk with you...  and get them at their own game...  :banana:

470222583_Basketair.thumb.jpg.67f058b5a937ed4186237c2d72c8f715.jpg

Photo courtesy of @DNPOffroad...   @DNP right here on this board.  :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

It was a birthday gift, 2009! My boss bought it for me and it's the only quad I've held on to. 

I knew if I used "Eski" as my handle like on every other forum there wouldn't be any suspense!

You sunbelt boys can pluck your eyebrows over my KTM, you might just feel a little slutty that

I've taken both of your rides up the hills out at the big sand! And back to the topic at hand, 

I do plan on a utility box..... as if I needed the endorsement of a guy who has enough to fill

TWO boxes!

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

@98Z5V, if you rocked that ride like it looks (and I have no reason to doubt you did) then kudos to you! That's some seriously insane riding! Bravo!

You should have seen how spectaular I am when I WRECK in an MX race....  I don't play, I fuk myself up GOOD...  When I wreck...

I only wrecked ONCE in the dunes, and I did it right, and I fucked my 250R up good when I did it.  I just rebuilt it stronger, with better aftermarket parts.  Broke my hand, too, greenstick fracture, and still have the lump.  Didn't get it fixed, was worthless to try to do so.

Yes, that pic is me, above.  That was just a good jumping spot.  The REALLY CRAZY fucker in the bunch was Chris...  on a Yamaha YZ-426.  He's INSANE...  BAD INSANE... 

Just now, SmoothAction said:

It was a birthday gift, 2009! My boss bought it for me and it's the only quad I've held on to. 

I knew if I used "Eski" as my handle like on every other forum there wouldn't be any suspense!

You sunbelt boys can pluck your eyebrows over my KTM, you might just feel a little slutty that

I've taken both of your rides up the hills out at the big sand! And back to the topic at hand, 

I do plan on a utility box..... as if I needed the endorsement of a guy who has enough to fill

TWO boxes!

You NEED to be down here for Fall Shoot 2020, brother.

I'm just sayin'...

You know how we rock the dune rides, and trips...  The Shoots here are just like that - but it's guns.  Get your Eskimo Ass down here for a Fall Shoot.  We're looking November-ish.  PLan that out, brother, I kid you not... 

I don’t know man....he didn’t even tell me he was here last time he came down.  I definitely want to see him at the fall shoot though. 

I still think it’s NJC....I don’t know how he got a pic of Eski though. Must be friends on bookface. 

I think we need to see a cover shot of a dune moose for proof. 

Hehehehe...  Uh!  SI!

I can break out SOOOO MANY stories about @SmoothAction here that it ain't even funny.  Well, no wait - every story is funny with him. 

You guys have NO IDEA who you're dealing with here, but you will shortly.  Me and this guy go back to about 2005, and a dream of an Eskimo to ride the sand dunes in California... 

...and the ride is EPIC.  :hail:

What a jackass, to sneak in here like this, Douggie...  :lmao:

I was ready to offer you 50ft of used garden hose, to test you...  that would have told me if it was YOU, or Frizzi...   :banana:

Edited by 98Z5V

10 minutes ago, SmoothAction said:

..... as if I needed the endorsement of a guy who has enough to fill

TWO SEVEN boxes!

I had to fix that for you, brother. :thumbup:

When is the convention/meeting down here?!  When is that next meeting?  We can plan the shoot around that, and you'll be paid to be here!  Maybe in conjunction with it...  I know it's fall 2020 for you...

8 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I had to fix that for you, brother. :thumbup:

When is the convention/meeting down here?!  When is that next meeting?  We can plan the shoot around that, and you'll be paid to be here!  Maybe in conjunction with it...  I know it's fall 2020 for you...

Sigh.... I had to resign. We moved from Koyuk a few weeks ago. I represented Koyuk to that board. We are now just north of Wasilla. 

And, SEVEN boxes? 

20 minutes ago, DNP said:

I don’t know man....he didn’t even tell me he was here last time he came down.  I definitely want to see him at the fall shoot though. 

I still think it’s NJC....I don’t know how he got a pic of Eski though. Must be friends on bookface. 

I think we need to see a cover shot of a dune moose for proof. 

You were in on it however when Jared came down, and then I hid on the trailer to surprise Tom!

5 minutes ago, SmoothAction said:

You were in on it however when Jared came down, and then I hid on the trailer to surprise Tom!

That was EPIC - But Dirk let it slip in a phonecall, and I acted like I didn't hear it...  and when I got out there to the dunes, I asked "Where the FUK is Douggie?..."

You giggled like a motherfucker, and walked out of the trailer, and said, "HOW did you know?!!?..."

That was easy - Dirk slipped, on the phone, and I caught that shiit right away...  I just shut up and didn't say anything...   :lmao::banana: 

Dang family reunion started by hacking @RedRiverII ‘a question about a safe. Well played! It’s obvious you belong here with your past history and the ability to derail a thread in epic style. Not only all that but now ya got me thinking about putting an orange box in my house for keeping ammo and shiit in. I swear I love this place you guys rock. :hail:

1 hour ago, Radioactive said:

Dang family reunion started by hacking @RedRiverII ‘a question about a safe. Well played! It’s obvious you belong here with your past history and the ability to derail a thread in epic style. Not only all that but now ya got me thinking about putting an orange box in my house for keeping ammo and shiit in. I swear I love this place you guys rock. :hail:

This guy lead to my first 308AR. Somewhere around 2010, 98 and I were both building Rifles to take with us on an epic hunting trip we had planned with Douggie in Alaska that unfortunately turned out never to be.  I think it was Bush Pilot school that got in the way. He unfortunately wouldn’t be available during the time we were planning. It’s actually Douggies fault that 98 found this place and then I wound up over here. 

The life @SmoothAction lives is amazing. He probably has stories from something normal he did this week that would be 10 times more interesting than anything I’ve ever done in my 40 years. 

@SmoothAction....I hope you hang around and visit this place often. We’ve missed you man.