• Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Gun Safes

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to pop this one up here, and just wreck the thread more- this was an afternoon ride, 8 March 2014 - when I KNEW that JayRod was coming from Cinci to visit - and @SmoothAction made his "surprise visit..."  @DNP is here, @AZMan is here - and it was a pretty badass weekend...  Riding this big sand shiit is all about picking a line - and hoping you don't fuk it up.  If you pick the wrong line, then you get hurt.  We dodged several Witches Eyes when we were up in the big sand - and we made it the long way around to the race hill.  This kinda shiit makes you tired at the end of the day, because it's non-stop.  You come back to eat, fuel the bike - and head back out again.  I love my brothers...   :hail:

20 minutes, but it just doesn't stop.  It's worth it. 

• 2 years later...

Figured I should respond on topic to honor the OP. My wife ended up buying me a safe for Christmas before I got around to buying a utility box. I don't have all my arsenal; the rest of it is at my mom's across state. This is good enough for now. It was on sale at Sportsman's for I think $600 when they were about $800. I have never had a safe before so I can't speak to whether it's good or not... quality seems like a budget-friendly consumer model. 

353700625_977908896878265_7870713734149074994_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Fire rating?  

I was given some advice about fire ratings a long time ago, and it makes sense.  90 minute fire ratings are not needed, as most home fires are extinguished in less than 30 minutes.  I can't vouch for the validity, but it seems to make sense to me.