• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

HAPPY BIRFDAY, BELT-FED!!!

98Z5V

8 minutes ago, DNP said:

I feel old, but you guys make me feel much younger when I realize my dad is younger than most of you and hell....my grandfather Might have been close to some of you old boys. 

hell....my grandfather Might have been close to some of you old boys. ,,,,yep, we could be  ,......Whippersnapper  enjoy your youth while you can, take a few risks, you never know what the future holds. If I would have known what was a head for me, I might of even inhaled some of that stuff I shied away from, might of even went to T-town and got the clap a time or two., instead of having to drive other Marine grunts to Balboa Park Navy hospital for their V.D. shots.

11 hours ago, mrmackc said:

yep, we could be  ,......Whippersnapper  enjoy your youth while you can,

I'm telling you, Mack, and I've told you before - I think you might be my daddy...   :thumbup::laffs::banana:

10 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I'm telling you, Mack, and I've told you before - I think you might be my daddy...   :thumbup::laffs::banana:

Nobody can be 100% sure, but once upon a time I spent the night with a young Sasquash buxon gal (her dad captured me while I was goat hunting) I spent the night with her and when I awoke the next morning, she had left, taking my back pack, but leaving me a raw somewhat roasted goat sammich for breakfast, never have seen hide nor hair of her since.....

12 minutes ago, mrmackc said:

Nobody can be 100% sure, but once upon a time I spent the night with a young Sasquash buxon gal (her dad captured me while I was goat hunting) I spent the night with her and when I awoke the next morning, she had left, taking my back pack, but leaving me a raw somewhat roasted goat sammich for breakfast, never have seen hide nor hair of her since.....

:laffs:that’s good!

41 minutes ago, mrmackc said:

Well, there you go Tom, mark one off the Unsolved Mysteries books!:lmao:

12 hours ago, 392heminut said:

Well, there you go Tom, mark one off the Unsolved Mysteries books!:lmao:

Damn straight, brother.  Now I can sleep at night...   if I slept.

10 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

One thing positive that mighta come from the thread is Tom mighta found his real father.:laffs:

I knew it was Mack, as soon as he signed up and started posting...  :banana:

I heard that he spent the night with the chief's daughter. She started yelling "wahoo" as soon as he got amorous. This happened a couple of times during the night. In the morning, she snuggled up to to him and said "wahoo?" He complied, then went out into the world. The chief was there, warming himself by the fire. He went up to the chief and asked, "what does wahoo mean?" The chief looked at him strangely and said, "wahoo mean wrong hole."

There may be other "possible parents" out there, Tom! :banana: