• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Sure hope i don't have covid

Belt Fed

1 hour ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

O is supposed to be better for Covid symptoms.  A is worse.

I tried to find my blood type and couldn't. i really don't know what i have. i used to give blood years ago and knew but it's been a while. shoot it may be A, 0 negative sounded familiar. lol. pretty bad i don't know my blood type.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let’s hope not broke. Good luck with that. You may have mentioned in another thread about being fine and I missed it or forgot reading it, I know I’ve seen you posting. Crossed my mind last night and I figured I’d ask how things were. Glad to hear you’re doing better. 

Edited by DNP

29 minutes ago, DNP said:

Let’s hope not broke. Good luck with that. You may have mentioned in another thread about being fine and I missed it or forgot reading it, I know I’ve seen you posting. Crossed my mind last night and I figured I’d ask how things were. Glad to hear you’re doing better. 

Thanks for asking, it's nice when people are concerned for you. you guys are great. I do have a vet appt. for the dog at 9:40, so i best get goin.

11 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

Thanks for asking, it's nice when people are concerned for you. you guys are great. I do have a vet appt. for the dog at 9:40, so i best get goin.

Make sure the Vet checks you, too, and gets your shots updated...    :thumbup::bitchslap:

:banana:

19 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Make sure the Vet checks you, too, and gets your shots updated...    :thumbup::bitchslap:

:banana:

They wouldn't even let me come in.lol, they call you on the phone and tell you what they are going to do, then they send someone out to get your pet and then call you and tell you what the bill is so you can give them a card number or write a check. then they bring the pet out with a reciept.

6 minutes ago, Belt Fed said:

They wouldn't even let me come in.lol, they call you on the phone and tell you what they are going to do, then they send someone out to get your pet and then call you and tell you what the bill is so you can give them a card number or write a check. then they bring the pet out with a reciept.

You're saying that you don't know if you have rabies?...   :laffs:  I'da fucked with them - drive up, call - say "Come and GET ME!..."   No pet in the car - "I'M HERE to be checked out!  What, too large for your x-ray machine?!..."  

CARRY ME IN ALREADY!!!   :banana:

I, however, am definitely handicapped by Natural Immaturity...  

10 minutes ago, Belt Fed said:

I dunno, i sure wouldn't want to make the girl that come out to get her mad. i'm pretty sure she was a lesbo and was built like a tank. and all i had was a 40 cal in the truck. don't think it was big enough.:laffs:

That's a BOFUS, brother.  "If she FALLS, it's gonna take BOFUS to pick her back up!!!"   :banana:

8 minutes ago, Belt Fed said:

She was just the kind of girl @Lonewolf McQuade would go for.:evil:

Here's the rumors I've heard...

yoU WANT THIS? BITCH I'M TOO HOT FOR YOU - Sassy Dylan | Meme Generator

HERE'S the rumors I've heard that he THINKS he is... 

Oblivious Hot Girl Meme - Imgflip

I don't know what the ground truth is - figuring out this election has to be easier...  :popcorn:

13 Memes To Text Your Partner When You're Horny But You Want To Be Low-Key  About It

Edited by 98Z5V

1 minute ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Keep it up fukr, one of these days "someone" is gonna sneak into your house while you're out & steal the firing pins outta all your weapons. Maybe even turn all your scope knobs sligh6ly off zero 😂

Gonna be hard to do - when I'm in your fridge - watching every move you make.  One day, you'll get your ass down there for that late-night snack, and move that milk jug the wrong way, and...

BAM!!!   I'm on you... 

Go down there and look around now...  I double dog dare you...  :lmao:

Oh, I have zero-stops on my scopes, so I'm good there...  :thefinger::laffs:

4 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Keep it up fukr, one of these days "someone" is gonna sneak into your house while you're out & steal the firing pins outta all your weapons. Maybe even turn all your scope knobs sligh6ly off zero 😂

You realize you’re talking to the guy that will hide in your fridge and kid nap you right?