• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Sure hope i don't have covid

Belt Fed

1 hour ago, Belt Fed said:

I just got tested and i have covid 19, been running fever for a week.

Well poop.  Does this mean we all have to get tested now?  I feel like we’ve spent a lot of time together here on the board. 

joking aside, I hope things clear up quick for you. Any other symptoms going on, or pretty much just the fever?  Fatigue and dehydration don’t count, we’ve seen your internet history. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

I just got tested and i have covid 19, been running fever for a week.

Sorry to hear that brother try to stay hydrated. My daughter and husband payed to get tested to visit a friend in Ohio. No Thanksgiving here Christmas immediate family and they and Grandson said they would test and quarrentine before they come over. They volunteered it was a surprise to us. The young people here are driving the rise in Covid-19. Good luck 🍺🍺

Speedy recovery hopefully. I have had 6 relatives that I know of that got Covid. All but one with some underlying health issues. All from 78 down to 10 years old. All recovered. Today I have a head cold hopefully. But my daughter and newborn (4 days) old are staying at my house. Wasn't worried of covid until now. I couldn't live with myself if I give a newborn covid.

Hope all goes well for you and your family.

Congrats to the new addition @Louiswp. Don’t worry about the grandkid, but limit your contact if you aren’t feeling well. I was still going to work everyday after we had our new little one in May, and I know your feelings. That was my bigger fear that somehow I would bring it home to the little one, but they’re tough. You do your part and you’ll all be OK.  Glad to hear the relatives all recovered. Everyone I’ve known who has had it, and it hasn’t been many, were all over it quickly with no complications. I still worry about it, but I think there is more fear than there needs to be about this. The promising view is comparing the case graphs to the death graphs. From that stat alone it looks like doctors are doing a much better job at managing it when it does show up.  Daily cases are high, but daily deaths are graphing lower than they were in the beginning.  

Get well soon. Hope you’ve just got a cold...catching anything right now makes you immediately wonder.  “Crap, is this Covid”. I hope not.  @Belt Fed, I hope you’re feeling well soon too. Check in often so we know you’re good. 

3 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

Thanks everyone, i wouldn't wish this crap on my worst enemy.  i don't recall ever being this sick. my head hurts so bad it's making me nauseas. It's very hard to walk cause the muscles don't want to work and hurt beyond imagination.

Same thing I thought last January, right after SHOT. Worst "flu" I ever had - for 2 or 3 days.  Then.          Gone. 

Less the 2% of the entire US population has contracted the COVID. 330 million people - less than 2% even GOT IT. 

it's a 98% recovery rate. That means that 2% got it, and 98% recovered. Math isn't looking good for COVID being a Super-Killer.  It's weak. Might suck to have it, deal with it, and recover from it, but it isn't the Bubonic Plague, wiping out entire countries.  It's a "bad flu" and not much else.  Don't believe the hype.

This is all bullshiit.  Flu fucks up more people that this, every year...   OH SHIIIT!  It's FLU SEASON NOW!!!  RUN!!! 

Expect MORE panic from all your politicians, coming up shortly. 

7 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

Saw on Full30 he was headed to the ER, hope he gets the proper care 🙏

I'm happy to hear that, this crap can knock you on your azz, if you have  pre-existing conditions, or other previously unknown health issues, so I'm out and about every day with all the chillin at school. I used to substitute teach after losing my Hospice Chaplain, Volunteer Coordinator, Bereavement Coordinator position with TIP HOSPICE!  Thanks to that poop Obamacare! I've been pretty fortunate to avoid most of shiet over the years, but folks here in down state Central Obamastan are currently under a "lite siege", LOL... but hell, that's what happens when you turn gorgeous prairie farm land into a third world former Soviet Republic,, Hell the only thing that has kept me going is God, and family, and this wicked sardonic sense of humor that scares the hell out of 98% of the general public!

I drive a school bus now for grin and giggles, and health insurance!