• Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Bore Scopes-Teslong, Depstech etc.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just clicked on my recently ordered purchases from Amazon. They marked the depstech bore camera down to $30 plus the 50% off coupon. If I'm reading this right, now you can get one for $15 plus tax and I believe you still get free shipping because the product was originally over $25 that's how it worked for me when I ordered it for $20.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DF7FCL6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_QWSBT046C7SB8VQ5GQZD?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Screenshot_20210716-094905_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Lonewolf McQuade

I plan on seeing what kind of difference one bolt makes with another as far as case neck clearance (empty of course), looking with the borescope.  Too bad there isn’t a calibrated reticle for measurements on the bore scope lense.  Betcha the surgeons have that on theirs.  I’ll have to eyeball my gaps.  Lonewolf McQuade, your borescope use caused this wildfire, it will never stop

Edited by DustBuster

25 minutes ago, DustBuster said:

Too bad there isn’t a calibrated reticle for measurements on the bore scope lense.

One could modify one of the mirror mounts for that purpose. Attach a cut piece of measuring scale, or print something out on paper and glue it on to the arm. The mirror would have to go though. If you have a thin enough piece of metal you could make a similar part; and probably get away without needed to thread it if it's going into a .308 barrel; just wrap it around the threaded part of the borescope. 

1 hour ago, DustBuster said:

Lonewolf McQuade, your borescope use caused this wildfire, it will never stop

Ok, I'll take the blame for everyone's initial bore scope purchases,  but fukn @Belt Fed & his 50% off  Depstech gets the blame for everyone's second bore scope purchases!! 😂 I may or may not bare any responsibility for the link i posted earlier today showing an even bigger discount on the $16 Depstech If anyone purchased a 3rd one! Technically,  that blame too,  SHOULD fall at the swelled arthritic feet of @Belt Fed !

15 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

but fukn @Belt Fed & his 50% off  Depstech gets the blame for everyone's second bore scope purchases!!

Yep, I was doin fine till that twenty one and change schit came up...... now I gotta live with seeing this inside my $600 barrel.... and figure out how to post the actual picture.

2021-07-16-19-3337634.bmp

13 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

Yep, I was doin fine till that twenty one and change schit came up...... now I gotta live with seeing this inside my $600 barrel.... and figure out how to post the actual picture.

2021-07-16-19-3337634.bmp 3.52 MB · 1 download

What do you have the camera hooked to? (Phone, tablet 9r computer)

If ya'll will load the depstech view app, it will have a picture taking mode come up when you plug it in the phone. just hit the camera symbol and it will take a pic to your phone and then you load them here like any other pic from the phone. also the depstech app is ad free.

37 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Ok, I'll take the blame for everyone's initial bore scope purchases,  but fukn @Belt Fed & his 50% off  Depstech gets the blame for everyone's second bore scope purchases!! 😂 I may or may not bare any responsibility for the link i posted earlier today showing an even bigger discount on the $16 Depstech If anyone purchased a 3rd one! Technically,  that blame too,  SHOULD fall at the swelled arthritic feet of @Belt Fed !

:lmao: