• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

National right-to-carry legislation to be voted on tomorrow.

The National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) is encouraging all sportsmen, gun owners and firearms enthusiasts to contact their representative and urge him/her to support H.R. 822 — legislation that would help protect the rights of law-abiding gun owners and enable millions of concealed carry permit holders to exercise their right to self-defense while traveling outside their home states.

Over the past 25 years, many states have passed concealed carry legislation that made it legal to possess firearms for self-defense. H.R. 822 would mark a major step forward for gun owners’ rights by significantly expanding where those permits are recognized. Currently, there is a patchwork of laws across the country that presents challenges and confusion to those willing to defend themselves and their families.

A vote on H.R. 822 is expected in the House of Representatives tomorrow. Please contact your representative in Washington, D.C. today!

To send a Capwiz email to your representative, click here.

To call your representative: 202-224-3121

Support H.R. 822 the “National Right-to-Carry Reciprocity Act of 2011″

The National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) supports the “National Right-to-Carry Reciprocity Act of 2011″ (H.R. 822).

H.R. 822 would help protect the rights of gun owners and enable millions of concealed carry permit holders to exercise their right to self-defense while traveling outside their home states.

Over the past 25 years, many states have passed concealed carry legislation that made it legal to possess firearms for self-defense. H.R. 822 would mark a major step forward for gun owners’ rights by significantly expanding where those permits are recognized.  Currently, there is a patchwork of laws across the country that presents challenges and confusion to those willing to defend themselves and their families.

How do you think Chuck Schumer will handle my request to vote yea????

What would up-Chuck say?

"Even though the overwhelming majority of calls have been in support of a national concealed carry, it is obvious the NRA is behind this lobbying, as most voters aren't smart enough to figure out how damaging the freedom in legislation like this really is.  I will vote against it to, er, uh, really to protect them from themselves."

Jon

Born and raised on the southeastside of chicago left for northwest Indiana the old neighborhood is up for grabs the CPD I meet at the range and bros still on the force would welcome law abiding citizens to CC they are stretched thin [what I'm told the older guys upon hearing shoots fired will wait,while the young guys will charge in can't depend on who will respond to call]I worry about my mom and sister still in the city.Shoot on bro.

• 1 month later...