• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Lancer Venom Brake

micmacman

59 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Oh, don't rush...   The Rule is:  You ask about a product, nobody has it...   But there's a solid 48 hours from when you asked about it, for someone to produce their review from here.  If that 48 hours goes by, and nada...    You're the Designated Reviewer!...    :thumbup:

I think @DNP is correct...   he's only in for a brake.  Others have been in for much, much more, once The Rule was invoked...   :lmao:

it’s kinda like a hazing process though…most who see the humor it and proceed with the shenanigans seem to stick around longer as they now have skin in the game and this place feels more like home. We all get a good laugh, you get that part you were curious about which usually turns out to be a decent part anyways and everyone is happy. I have not heard of anything from lancer that isn’t halfway decent at a minimum…and no, that doesn’t qualify as a review. 

On 10/6/2021 at 8:02 PM, micmacman said:

ok , now thats funny , i am definitely getting it within the next couple weeks , need to catch my breath from buying a Mossberg 500 , but i will certainly post my thoughts on it  , the fella that did the test measured reduction of recoil by 50% , not that my rifle is a puncher or anything , but want to re acquire or stay on target better 

at least i didnt ask about a Barret 50 or something ,lol 

Now see the company you’re keeping? All for the betterment of the community, lol

• 2 weeks later...