• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What is the deal with 6.5 Creedmore?

Belt Fed

Loaded ammo is ridiculous.  Because.

Now here's the Because.  New people.  New gun owners.  They're everywhere.  They never owned a gun  -and DIDN'T WANT TO OWN A GUN - but 2020 happened.  Riots, lawlessness, fuktards pelting Portland Police with rocks, bricks, fireworks, concrete milkshake cups and molitov cocktails for more than 100 days straight.  Everything blew up in Kenosha, WI, Kyle had to shoot some bad fuckers in his own defense - and it's all OVER the news. 

And here we are - the guys that have always been doing this.  We can't find ammo, we can't find th gun we decided we want, now.  Powder is gone, primers are SCARCE...

Fucking new people started it.  Those people that were on their INstagram and FB before condemning gun owners.  Yeah - them.  They bought guns now, because they're fucking skeered...  Defund police and all that bulllshiit...  They bought guns LIKE MAD last year, and it's even worse this year.  THey're grabbling every single Ruger Wrangler that they can find. 

And, they all want ammo. They want apocalypse ammo levels, and they want it NOW. 

That's it, in a nutshell, if you've been watching this industry. I watched it all play out, over the last 1.5 years.  Warned everyone here, too. 

THE NEW FREAKS that only wanted a Ruger Security-9 also wanted an entire PALLET of 9mm to go with it.  They didn't get their pallet, but they bought all that they could.  For them, it's their "end of days..."  They're skeered shiitless.  And, they can't even take their gun apart to clean it, much less hit a pistol target at 15 yards. 

Here we are.  Loaded ammo is through the fucking roof - because all those new fuckers are Snipers, too, and have 6.5 Creedmoor boltguns, for the coming WWIII...  and can't even sight in their NightForce scopes that they bought...   and that panicked all the reloaders. 

It's hoarding everywhere.  EVERYWHERE.

No need for applause, for breaking this down.  It was obvious.  I just broke it down.  I watch it and track it every single day.

Send donations to the Special Operations Warrior Foundation instead. 

https://specialops.org/

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2021 at 10:08 PM, 98Z5V said:

Loaded ammo is ridiculous.  Because.

Now here's the Because.  New people.  New gun owners.  They're everywhere.  They never owned a gun  -and DIDN'T WANT TO OWN A GUN - but 2020 happened.  Riots, lawlessness, fuktards pelting Portland Police with rocks, bricks, fireworks, concrete milkshake cups and molitov cocktails for more than 100 days straight.  Everything blew up in Kenosha, WI, Kyle had to shoot some bad fuckers in his own defense - and it's all OVER the news. 

And here we are - the guys that have always been doing this.  We can't find ammo, we can't find th gun we decided we want, now.  Powder is gone, primers are SCARCE...

Fucking new people started it.  Those people that were on their INstagram and FB before condemning gun owners.  Yeah - them.  They bought guns now, because they're fucking skeered...  Defund police and all that bulllshiit...  They bought guns LIKE MAD last year, and it's even worse this year.  THey're grabbling every single Ruger Wrangler that they can find. 

And, they all want ammo. They want apocalypse ammo levels, and they want it NOW. 

That's it, in a nutshell, if you've been watching this industry. I watched it all play out, over the last 1.5 years.  Warned everyone here, too. 

THE NEW FREAKS that only wanted a Ruger Security-9 also wanted an entire PALLET of 9mm to go with it.  They didn't get their pallet, but they bought all that they could.  For them, it's their "end of days..."  They're skeered shiitless.  And, they can't even take their gun apart to clean it, much less hit a pistol target at 15 yards. 

Here we are.  Loaded ammo is through the fucking roof - because all those new fuckers are Snipers, too, and have 6.5 Creedmoor boltguns, for the coming WWIII...  and can't even sight in their NightForce scopes that they bought...   and that panicked all the reloaders. 

It's hoarding everywhere.  EVERYWHERE.

No need for applause, for breaking this down.  It was obvious.  I just broke it down.  I watch it and track it every single day.

Send donations to the Special Operations Warrior Foundation instead. 

https://specialops.org/

Great link brother God bless them all

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Bear said:

It's not just recent. It happens every election cycle. Remember when Obama decided all ammo production should go to the military? We have another election in 2024, and I'm sure it will be ugly. Start your ammo hoard NOW.

I started 20 years ago.  For reloading components.  It's never too late, and it's always too late...  Depends on what side of the fence you're on...

On 12/1/2021 at 9:23 AM, Bear said:

It happens every election cycle.

That and a bunch of random crap hyped by the msm. I rather enjoy these "cycles" the industry experiences, at some point it provides me with lots of bargains. I'm already seeing parts prices dropping fast, When the holiday sales don't save some there will be blowout sales to make the note payments, the CDNN's of the world will be flush with new product soon....... I don't buy stock but I still buy the dips.

That said it's not real healthy for the industry long term, as we have seen with many iconic brands.

Edited by jtallen83

• 7 months later...