• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Milwaukee Tools Packout Boxes.

Black_Sheep

53 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

I use the Dewalt version of those for my gunparts. They're nice because they can stack, just like the Milwaukee's.

Same here, along with other hardware. While they stack I find having them on 'shelves' makes access easier plus need to spend some time with the label maker

20211014_191008.jpg

12 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Same here, along with other hardware. While they stack I find having them on 'shelves' makes access easier plus need to spend some time with the label maker

20211014_191008.jpg

Yep. It seems that we think alike. I also use them for all sorts of fasteners and small hardware $hit.

12 hours ago, Rsquared said:

Yep. It seems that we think alike. 

Now there is a statement that should scare :thumbup:

33 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

You Hoarder!!!   :laffs:

Maybe but once I label the boxes then it's inventory :banana: 

I've had the misfortune to have be in a true hoarder's house on 2 occasions , it makes you revaluate what you have and how it's stored/organized.   

2 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

I've had the misfortune to have be in a true hoarder's house on 2 occasions , it makes you revaluate what you have….

I thought you’d only been to Tom’s place one time?  You’ve been at two shoots and I still haven’t met you?  Crap. 

9 hours ago, DNP said:

I thought you’d only been to Tom’s place one time?  You’ve been at two shoots and I still haven’t met you?  Crap. 

Unfortunately still only one visit but that will change as this BS gets sorted :thumbup:

Compared to what I saw, if hording was a pro sport, Tom's not even at beer league level. 

Back when I was a locksmith before I got into the mechanical field, I also ended up in a true hoarder's place to re-key the house. Talk about a train wreck. The place literally had paths throughout the place, And I'm talking deep paths. You would've thought that you were in the middle of trench warfare in WW 1. They were easily 5 foot tall piles that the paths went through. All throughout the place. There was no such thing as open floor space. Just the paths. And they were only about 18" wide.

Seeing $hit like that is probably what burned into my brain to be the minimalist that I am.