• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Who's Newcon Optik?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/26/2022 at 1:49 PM, Cunuckgaucho said:

They are Canadian, first I heard of them. Did a quick search on the two Canadian gun fourms and pretty much no posts. Hard to say but being a Canadian company I'd expect larger exposer in the local market. Only a couple Canadian gun dealers carry them and mostly show no stock.

Optics Planet sells the binos I was looking at. Co sells some pretty high priced NV shlt. I'm assuming they primarily sold to military & LE (3rd world?) 🤣 & new to consumers possibly. 

Edited by Lonewolf McQuade

As much as this pains me, I have been summoned and must summarily pass judgement. Being that enablement and the inevitable condition of bankruptcy are the foremost values we promote here, I hereby rule in favor of Dirk. Do pass along your review of the item in a timely manner, please.

On 3/26/2022 at 6:21 PM, DNP said:

You received an answer from someone with no experience with them. So more of someone’s thoughts than an actual answer. I call on @Matt.Cross for a board ruling. I feel he will give you the fairest opinion. I’d call on @Robocop1051 …. But he’s A - never here and B - never here. 

On 3/26/2022 at 6:29 PM, Matt.Cross said:

As much as this pains me, I have been summoned and must summarily pass judgement. Being that enablement and the inevitable condition of bankruptcy are the foremost values we promote here, I hereby rule in favor of Dirk. Do pass along your review of the item in a timely manner, please.

FuuuuuuuuuuuK me! 

You suck! Both of you! 

23 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

As an honorary board of directors member. I must concur with my esteemed constituent.

On 3/26/2022 at 8:27 PM, Rsquared said:

You can bring your case up before the appeals board. We've all been snared by "The Rule" in one way or another.

This is my second time 🤣

Though it was WRONGFULLY applied this time. 

Now I gotta sell my Trijicon Accupoint TR23-2G i to replace the funds I unintelligently  borrowed from.  

1 hour ago, Rsquared said:

You can bring your case up before the appeals board. We've all been snared by "The Rule" in one way or another.

I’m person.  In the Arizona desert. If you’re found not guilty, I’ll kick in on a part of the refund. 

On 3/26/2022 at 10:10 PM, DNP said:

How is he doing?  We haven’t seen him in a bit from what I recall. 

and technically you bought these without the rule…you ordered before the time limit was up…so that was your own doing. 

shows  he visited here recently, just hasnt been posting. Hopefully he's ok! 

I KNOW no one here was going to review my case without bias, therefore I ordered them .....

On 3/26/2022 at 10:45 PM, DNP said:

I’m just jealous I still can’t buy fun stuff. Today “I” got one of these:

91C8C6CB-9280-4276-8307-3AB308191E18.thumb.jpeg.5a1ec04d2dd4f34e4253c76b4e063681.jpeg

Apparently our old one doesn’t hold enough food for the apocalypse. 

Thats definitely a necessity.  Wish I had room for another chest freezer. Mine are full. I've been stocking up on canned, dry & longer storage life items lately. The white house vegetable finally  just admitted the other day we're going to be seeing food shortages. IMO, anyone that didn't see this coming a year ago & buy a little bit extra every week since, could be fuked. 

Lord, I hope I'm wrong.