• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Who's Newcon Optik?

1 hour ago, DNP said:

I’m just jealous I still can’t buy fun stuff. Today “I” got one of these:

91C8C6CB-9280-4276-8307-3AB308191E18.thumb.jpeg.5a1ec04d2dd4f34e4253c76b4e063681.jpeg

Apparently our old one doesn’t hold enough food for the apocalypse. 

One can only imagine how many bodies can be stacked inside that. Deer bodies of course, in case any of our acronym agencies that AREN'T supposed to be watching the American people are watching us after all.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

****disclaimer****

The above post is said sarcastically and I’m no way expresses the views or opinions of 308AR.com. It also doesn’t imply if the poster intended to place live or dead bodies in said freezer nor if it were meant to imply an act of wrongdoing or protection. Maybe it’s a safe room??? 

Edited by DNP

On 3/27/2022 at 12:30 AM, DNP said:

****disclaimer****

The above post is said sarcastically and I’m no way expresses the views or opinions of 308AR.com. It also doesn’t imply if the poster intended to place live or dead bodies in said freezer nor if it were meant to imply an act of wrongdoing or protection. Maybe it’s a safe room??? 

Definitely "safe room". 1st thing i thought upon reading said post 👍

On 3/27/2022 at 11:19 PM, Armed Eye Doc said:

Can you make the conversion from the number of deer to groundhog?

I think.....

Approximate average height of a standing ground hog is 10", approximate average  height of a mature whitetail from chest to top of his back is 18". Multiplying the length of the  groundhog 2 fold by the width  of the deer while factoring in removal of its head & legs, 1 deer is equivalent to 8 groundhogs. 

19 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

I think.....

Approximate average height of a standing ground hog is 10", approximate average  height of a mature whitetail from chest to top of his back is 18". Multiplying the length of the  groundhog 2 fold by the width  of the deer while factoring in removal of its head & legs, 1 deer is equivalent to 8 groundhogs. 

:thumbup::hail:

On 3/26/2022 at 3:21 PM, DNP said:

You received an answer from someone with no experience with them. So more of someone’s thoughts than an actual answer. I call on @Matt.Cross for a board ruling. I feel he will give you the fairest opinion. I’d call on @Robocop1051 …. But he’s A - never here and B - never here. 

I’m always nearby….

The Rule has been in existence since the beginning of time. That and “Rule 64b” are the only rules we enforce (like how we should be censoring your potty mouths). 

The rule cost me $75 for the luxury to own a basic bolt catch made out of stainless steel. That’s $75 for a $20 bolt catch!!!! The company only made one because couldn’t find two idiots to buy them. 

On 3/31/2022 at 6:18 PM, Robocop1051 said:

I’m always nearby….

The Rule has been in existence since the beginning of time. That and “Rule 64b” are the only rules we enforce (like how we should be censoring your potty mouths). 

The rule cost me $75 for the luxury to own a basic bolt catch made out of stainless steel. That’s $75 for a $20 bolt catch!!!! The company only made one because couldn’t find two idiots to buy them. 

🤣😂 

So far "the rule" has only cost me $750-$800.

1 hour ago, Robocop1051 said:

I’m always nearby….

Just drawing you out into the open….looks like it worked.  You need to post more. We need updates man

5 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

I’m always nearby….

You have to work on your sales pitch...  This is a unique one of a kind custom built stainless steel bolt catch so for you my friend and only you today I'll give it away for a mere $90. 

"The Rule" and "Lesson 65b" are hard and steadfast here.  Rob fuckked up, and said "RULE 65b..." 

It's LESSON 65b...  

"You snooze, you lose..."

THAT RIGHT THERE...   Is Lesson 65b.  Once you fuk it up, you learned your lesson...  

Well,  typical fukn OpticsPlanet bullpoopy, sell shlt they DONT have in stock but swear they do till you order it!🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

RF binos SHOULD have been here Thursday .  AFTER chatting  Optics Coochbags yesterday,  I was told order is on hold temporarily due to out of stock. Shipment should arrive approximately 4-14-22. DICKS! Chick said OCCASIONALLY, website isn't up to date on current stock. Occasionally? 🤣😅 bunch of B U L L S H I T!

10 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Well,  typical fukn OpticsPlanet bullpoopy, sell shlt they DONT have in stock but swear they do till you order it!🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

RF binos SHOULD have been here Thursday .  AFTER chatting  Optics Coochbags yesterday,  I was told order is on hold temporarily due to out of stock. Shipment should arrive approximately 4-14-22. DICKS! Chick said OCCASIONALLY, website isn't up to date on current stock. Occasionally? 🤣😅 bunch of B U L L S H I T!

Those fukers are known for that $hit at this point. They've got me before also on that same lame ass excuse. I try not to deal with them overall. That's one of the many reasons why I try to deal with my local gun pusher before going to the faceless internet fuks.

On 4/2/2022 at 10:57 PM, Rsquared said:

Those fukers are known for that $hit at this point. They've got me before also on that same lame ass excuse. I try not to deal with them overall. That's one of the many reasons why I try to deal with my local gun pusher before going to the faceless internet fuks.

I've heard of their antics across many forums. One of the reasons I didn't order directly through them. I found a while back, if I search shlt on Amazon quite a few times that they don't carry, many  a times they'll start carrying it or find who does & it starts showing.  Amazon has their A to Z guarantee so if I have Any issues, they'll kinda help or go to bat against a seller on my behalf.