• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WA State AWB

2 hours ago, sketch said:

it's happening now.  

You might be a Ba-Jillionaire right now, brother.  They just built in a "pre-ban" category for all the guns you own now, plus "pre-ban mags."  You can sell those to people that decide to STAY in that fuckin' stupidass state, for a FORTUNE.  It'll solely finance your move to a free state. 

Where you can THEN turn around and buy everything again, reduced cost vs. sold price... 

I'm just sayin'... 

Edited by 98Z5V

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll buy you a CASE of 30-rd P-Mags as a house-warming gift, in the new home in your new state.  There's 100 in a case.

I've been trying to talk you into getting the fuk out of there since I've known you, and I got the fuk out of there when it was REALLY GETTING BAD, and that was 2004...  It's declined exponentially, every single year, and doesn't recover.  The Wet-Side Fukwads just keep making it worse, and voters can't beat them because - Free Shiit.  Free needles, free income, free housing, free whatever...  

You need to BAIL, brother.  Don't look in the rear-view, don't worry about how you'll do...  BAIL... 

It might not work out too well, in the future, but there's a house for sale around the corner from me...   :laffs::lmao::banana:

Edited by 98Z5V

Stupid. 

ATF had their asses whipped with the Bump Stock.  After that, they went Frame And Receiver, and got their ass whipped.  After that, they had the balls to try Pistol Brace - and they're gonna get their ass whipped again, when it's all said and done.  ALL Agencies are gonna suffer, because of ATF stupidity, over this, and ALL agencies are gonna get put in place.  THEIR place - you ENFORCE laws.  Congress MAKES LAWS.  You don't. YOU DO NOT. 

It's literally EPA vs. W.VA.  I called that early, when it happened.  Agency over-reach is over.  EPA/WVa was the callsign, for these Agencies - they'll get it, eventually.  The 2A case was Bruen.  THAT CASE set the standard to judge all forward cases, and made a demand to judge all PAST case determintations, right in it's decision...  GO BACK...  and they stated that on a few cases - GO BACK, and "re-interpret" NOW, based on THIS Bruen Decision... 

This is just a matter of time.  ALL this agency over-reach is coming crashing down on them.  Their days of doing whatever they want, for the last couple decades, "re-interpreting" what they want to do wheneverr they want - that all ended with EPA V. W.Va. 

They just don't realize it yet - and they're hitting the gas pedal, flooring it to try to ram through whatever they think they can get through...  

It's already over, by Juris Prudence - Case Law - they are just rejecting reality...   EPA V. W.Va already decided it.

It might suck - but just WAIT for it...  Agency over-reach is done.

Edited by 98Z5V

10 hours ago, sketch said:

Le is exempt.. lots of comments to areo is don't sell to le unless they stand against the governor. Not a likely issue. They will buy other companies items. I recently saw a Bearcat for the first time headed to a stand off near my work. They already have good shits!  Magwa make some room brother.. just saying? Areo might be moving soon. I follow an AG arms guy that just moved recently.  Your state is the next best thing! 

I have been saying this for years there is always room for a God loving Gun toting Patriot in Idaho we are getting many from Washington state right now that place has gone to the drug addicts!

20 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

You might be a Ba-Jillionaire right now, brother.  They just built in a "pre-ban" category for all the guns you own now, plus "pre-ban mags."  You can sell those to people that decide to STAY in that fuckin' stupidass state, for a FORTUNE.  It'll solely finance your move to a free state. 

Where you can THEN turn around and buy everything again, reduced cost vs. sold price... 

I'm just sayin'... 

No,  they limit my guns and gear to just me. I don't think I can pass it on to my kids when I kick it. But I can leave the state with it!! 

12 hours ago, Magwa said:

I have been saying this for years there is always room for a God loving Gun toting Patriot in Idaho we are getting many from Washington state right now that place has gone to the drug addicts!

I've talked to alot of people , who in the last couple years have moved to the land of the free! 

15 hours ago, Magwa said:

Funny how some look around and say "things are really messed up we better move" but some how ignore how they created the mess in the first place and then just repeat their destructive behevior.

1 minute ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Funny how some look around and say "things are really messed up we better move" but some how ignore how they created the mess in the first place and then just repeat their destructive behevior.

Exactly.  For proof, look at San Antonio, and Austin.  Now Houston.  Look at Phoenix.  Look deeper into history, early 2000's was when it got deep, and this is what wiped out Portland and Seattle... 

Look at Durango, CO, and Denver, Aspen, Vail... 

What's the common demoninator?...  

I'll give you the answer, everyone, but that just wouldn't be fun.  I'd like to hear it from others...  

That's close, but not exact.  There's an exact thing here causing this, ripping up the west coast, and spreading east.  Florida will eventually fall from this, as well - with all the New Yorkers leaving New York, and invading Florida.  Eventually, the fuktards will bring their old mentality, it'll take over, and it's gonna wreck Florida in the long term. 

"Freedom!  Freedom!  Freedom!"  They all take the call, uproot, and move, for more Freedom...  Then, the thinking takes holds, long term habits - and they fukc the place up that they just moved to for that Freedom!... 

This is what they do, and they can't help themselves, long term...

Snake Eating Its Tail Gifts & Merchandise | Redbubble

Just to show you it's not fake - it's an issue...  Even with demented snakes, in the real world...

More Defections From the Land of #FakeNews MSM-astan… | The Universal ...

I am Not worried about Boise, they will have their little Rainbows and unicorn section every city does but the vast majority of Idaho is Rural 90% Farmers, Mountains, deserts, and vast stretches of forest with no access no nearby cities to support industry... in other words most who move here don't stay they can not take the Isolation.

They want movies ,restaurants shopping and I am sorry that crap does not exist, you have to want to live here , you have to sacrifice not having all the conveniences and we love our guns, small Government, and being free.... the flower sniffers, and Earth Muffins, don't come here to live there is not enough hair dye for them !

It’s not about the area, it’s about the numbers. When the numbers in that rainbow and unicorn town get high enough to outvote the rural 90% of the state…it’s gone. A majority of California (by area) is very Red minded. Two main cities with large populations entirely control the state and its fukked up ways. 

^^^   That's the truth, right there.  Los Angeles ALONE had enough votes for Biden to win him the entire state's electoral votes.  If nobody else in the state would have voted, at all - Los Angeles gave CA's 55 electoral votes to Biden. 

55!...  when you only need to get to 270 to win a Presidential Election... 

16 hours ago, DNP said:

It’s not about the area, it’s about the numbers. When the numbers in that rainbow and unicorn town get high enough to outvote the rural 90% of the state…it’s gone. A majority of California (by area) is very Red minded. Two main cities with large populations entirely control the state and its fukked up ways. 

We have 3 cities basically Boise, in the desert, twin falls in the high desert and coeur d 'Alene in the North average snow fall 150 inches all toll the population of them all is under 300 k the state has about 1.6 Million folks , Republicans win all house and senate seats by landslide every election the state is over 70% republican and growing thanks to the BS going on in Washington and Oregon! I think we are save for awhile......

And of course there is the Rez or I think at least 4 of them in Idaho this one is 1195 square miles...

Edited by Magwa

22 hours ago, shooterrex said:

If they don't pass it this time they will next time.

^^^^ He's absolutely right on that. The leftist scumbags will never stop. It's the same way here in the peoples republic of Maryland. They try to push more restrictions.......it gets shot down (miraculously).....and they come back in the next session the very next year and try it again. Maybe re-wording it....maybe not.

Fuk these people.

2 hours ago, Rsquared said:

^^^^ He's absolutely right on that. The leftist scumbags will never stop. It's the same way here in the peoples republic of Maryland. They try to push more restrictions.......it gets shot down (miraculously).....and they come back in the next session the very next year and try it again. Maybe re-wording it....maybe not.

Fuk these people.

Feinstein has been trying the same old tired shiit for 2 decades now.  Ever since 2004, with the sunset of the AWB.  She keeps reintroducing the same old shiit, every single time.  It's a pre-loaded bill, saved on her hard drive, launches it 5 or 6 times a year. 

You're right - they won't quit.  Ever.