• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Handgun chambered AR-15 What caliber has the most readily available magazines?

imschur

The easiest way would be http://www.9mmar.com The mags there aren't expensive and they are in stock. There is a 9mm version that uses Glock magazines. You can go from 10-32 round mags. What mag is more common than a Glock 9mm???

A lot of the .45ACP versions (Not Olympic Arms) use Grease Gun mags. They are every where, and run about $20 per mag. There is a Thompson 45 magazine version, but those mags are expensive.

http://rmwxtreme.com/ makes a 7.62x25 that is pretty popular. SUPER cheap to shoot too. I'm not 100% sure which mags they use, but I understand that they are also cheap and plentiful.

Cheapest way to do it - and you know what my preference is...  <lmao>

Oly K45 complete upper, mated up with the CNC Guns dedicated lower, made for Grease Gun 30-rd mags.  <thumbsup>

Mid-$600 for the upper, $400 for the stripped lower (with mag release installed), and then the rest of the lower parts + GG mags.  Done.

KeepShooting makes new production M3 Grease Gun mags, and from what I've read, they work pretty well in the CNC lower.  They're available from many, many sources, but they're actually cheaper to buy in bulk, straight from KeepShooting.com.  Right from the manufacturer.  That rarely happens.

The 10-pack is cheapest.  <thumbsup>

http://www.keepshooting.com/m3-grease-gun-magazine.html

There are sources for original-issue, new-in-wrapper GG mags - I'll PM those sources to you.  Last time I posted something online, on a good deal (not on here), the poop sold out.  AND, it's still out of stock.  I tried to buy something last night, and everything I previously mentioned is gone, OOS, from the vendor I specifically listed.  I learned...  >:(

I hate to be an instigator, brothers, I really do.  Sometimes I lose sleep at night, worried to death that I'm a bad influence on some of you guys.  It really does keep me awake, and bothers me down to the core of my good soul.  As an attempt at a sincere apology, I present you with this offering in hopes that you'll forgive me...  :-[

45smaller.jpg

<lmao> <munch>

I have two pistol caliber guns a AR15 -22lr w/the CMMG adapter and a 9mm. I purchased a RRA dedicated lower which used the colt/modified uzi mags, it runs flawlessly with good mags and round nose bullets. This is one of my favorite guns. I talked with Hahn about his mag adaptor last spring and got one then, there are three versions which hold colt/uzi mags this may be an option for you.

I am slowly putting together 40 & 10mm guns but thats on the back burner for now, one lower done but i think the Lone Wolf lowers will be backordered to the end of time ! I have the blank barrels but i'm tapped out with two other builds.

post-851-13629727294_thumb.jpg

post-851-136297272941_thumb.jpg