• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Yearly Tradition

imschur

My debit card has been violated once again.  Match.com was the receiver of my funds.  <laughs>

Hiya Drew !    I met Char on Match. I was a member off and on since 98 <laughs> I worked out the numbers ,and asked Char for the over four thousand bucks she cost me searching for her <lmao>

dont give up... someone will flip your trigger! I bet you and me could share some stories from that deal <laughs> The weird one was a gal that showed up at the bar in a steakhouse....she kinda looked like her pic <dontknow> but she was wearing a wig and when she walked up to me and shook my hand.. her grip was firm like a guys <lmao>she then said .." look at my little beauty" opened her purse and there was a 6" 38 revolver just laying in there...Whoa!  you cant be bringing a weapon into a bar <lmao>  ill tell you the rest later <lmao> but I didnt use Match for bout  6 months after that encounter <lmao>  Wash

What about the adams apple bro? <dontknow> <lmao>

<laughs>  no Adams apple....just a scar.....and a 5 o'clock shadow <lmao>  like a gentleman I still bought her dinner <lmao>  geeeez what was I thinking? <lmao> nevermind  <laughs>  Wash

Wash, I think someone stole his identity and the card for match.com, but I could be wrong.

6'3"!? That's a big bitch! Err dude,  awe screw that, I would have bought it dinner too!

Exactly!!!!

First the old lady finds a thong in my laundry and now this.

Before the dot coms,I used the personals in the news paper for the price of a stamp [was a quarter then] I met some hot babes.It was just sex,thank god I never got sick.Then about a dozen of us were hangin around on our bikes when this girl walks by and being the smooth operator I said "hey you ,hey you with the white gym shoes wanna go for a ride" almost 30 years later the rest is history. :ove3:

Exactly!!!!

First the old lady finds a thong in my laundry and now this.

Oh hell!!!!!!!

Bout a year ago my gf found a condom wrapper under the bed not from us. Today I still have no clue how it got there.

Shitty bout your credit card!