• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Police Officer Shoots Zombie????????

alelks

This is some crazy stuff. How are these bath salts different from epsome salt or scented beads?

Epsom salts are magnesium sulfate, and are used as a laxative and for topical skin treatments.

Scented beads are for irritating allergies and gathering dust.

Bath salts is a generic term for various amphetemine compositions that are being smoked by people to get high.  Once outlawed, the manufacturers slightly alter the recipe and it is still sold as "bath salts" (U.S. drug laws require that the exact chemical composition be identified, so as not to confuse it with legal chemicals...er, drugs...being sold as prescriptions).

I think bath salts is the cover.

Flippin' zombies!

:leghump:  :bat:  :auto:  :laughing4:

Jon

Lol, Plane is right. They aren't actually "Bath Salts". That is a generic name for a group of products. "Ivory Wave," "Purple Wave," Vanilla Sky," and "Bliss" -- all are among the many street names of a so-called designer drug known as “bath salts".

The active ingredient in most of these products is actually called Mephedrone

It is insane. The things people will do to themselves and others. I did some stupid stuff as a kid but I was not anyplace like this. Dang. I thought I was bad stealing a freinds moms cigs and my girl friends dads playboys. Different worlds. Different universe.

It is insane. The things people will do to themselves and others. I did some stupid stuff as a kid but I was not anyplace like this. Dang. I thought I was bad stealing a freinds moms cigs and my girl friends dads playboys. Different worlds. Different universe.

Yup...Benson & Hedges and Jim Beam as a teen.  Younger than that, my buddy found the Penthouse stash of the teen that lived across the alley from him. lol  That guy must have thought his mom found his stash 'cause it was GONE.

Remember these aren't kids though...these carnibals (new word alert! carniverous cannibals) all seem to be adults with less than normal ambitions.

I think the next class I teach, instead of saying "Threat!" as the command to shoot, I'll slur out "Brraains!"

:drool:  :bat:

Jon

• 3 weeks later...