• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Global Tactical supply

I ordered one yesterday & we will see how they do , both in getting it to me & how it works .

I seem to do a lot of first time testing of products . Nothing has bit me yet. <dontknow>

Have you guys looked lately for a BCG , few & far between .

I have looked at there BCG's  before & since they are M16 carrirers , its all I use on AR 15' builds , I think the heavy weight of BCG tames the gas system down.

Now I need a barrel , I have found some of those that fit my build.

Well I got the BCG in the mail yesterday , prompt shipping ,but it was not an M16 BCG , its an enhanced AR 15 BCG, not what they advertise or what I wanted.

I'm waiting to hear back from them.

These will all be M16 type carriers as there is no reason to make an AR15 version. M16 carriers are legal in all semi-auto Ars.

I've been running 3 of these BCGs pretty hard over the last year or so.  They're everything they're supposed to be, and fully "at" the mil-spec testing quality.  They easily compare to any of my BCM BCGs. When they were first released, it was under the Denny's Guns section of GTS (Global Tactical).  They were originally the "Denny's Guns Thunderbolt BCG." 

The Rainier Arms Thunderbolt BCG IS the Denny's Guns Thunderbolt BCG.

I've been running 3 of these BCGs pretty hard over the last year or so.  They're everything they're supposed to be, and fully "at" the mil-spec testing quality.  They easily compare to any of my BCM BCGs. When they were first released, it was under the Denny's Guns section of GTS (Global Tactical).  They were originally the "Denny's Guns Thunderbolt BCG." 

The Rainier Arms Thunderbolt BCG IS the Denny's Guns Thunderbolt BCG.

You sound vaguely familiar , have you been on this sight before ? <lmao>

They may be nice BCG , but not what is advertised or what I wanted & if they don't return my email by Tuesday , I'm calling & asking WTF, because I don't use AR 15 BCG's in my builds .

Talked to the main man at GTS & he will be changing the ad to say what they are . He said the manufacturer made the wrong BC's for him & since demand is up , he just kept them to sell .

That surely is not what I would have done ,but made sense.

He told me to return it , which I will not do , it will be used some where . Can't see spending $$ on shipping twice. May marry a real M16 Bc to the bolt , maybe a NIB one .

He seemed knowledgeable enough & wondered why I wanted an M16 BC in a AR 15 any way, said there is not much of a weight difference & he may be right about that ,but there still is a difference & I believe the weight of the BCG significantly helps in the rifles operating system .

Old dog ,no new tricks , I go with what has worked for me for so many years.

Talked to the main man at GTS & he will be changing the ad to say what they are . He said the manufacturer made the wrong BC's for him & since demand is up , he just kept them to sell .

That surely is not what I would have done ,but made sense.

He told me to return it , which I will not do , it will be used some where . Can't see spending $$ on shipping twice. May marry a real M16 Bc to the bolt , maybe a NIB one .

He seemed knowledgeable enough & wondered why I wanted an M16 BC in a AR 15 any way, said there is not much of a weight difference & he may be right about that ,but there still is a difference & I believe the weight of the BCG significantly helps in the rifles operating system .

Old dog ,no new tricks , I go with what has worked for me for so many years.

Tubb CWS, brother - make up for the weight difference.  The three I have are all M16 FA carriers, and nothing lighter, but I've had those things for a year now.  I didn't know they were making the SA versions nowadays.

It's a very high quality BCG, at any rate.  They didn't skimp on the materials or testing.  Shoot the shat out of it with confidence.  ;D <thumbsup>