• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

AXTS "Raptor" Charging Handle

Since they're listed as out of stock, does that mean they sold 300 already?

And yes, large and small platform AR's use fifferent charging handles, along with different bolt catch and I think mag release. As far as I know, trigger (size) and selector are the same for both platforms.

• 1 month later...

Damn it!! Now I have to hate Weaponizer too! I missed the first 300... Then I missed the next 150... I was waiting on two sites and couldn't squeak in.

Glad you like it Weap, I hope you pinch your finger in it.

I got a major jealous streak running through me this week.

i managed to snag one of the first 300. Went to the store to pick it and they said they oversold and they don't have any instore :O! I told them i paid for it and i was just notified that it was ready for pick up(a couple of days after buying it online)... blah blah blah i was ready to leave the store empty handed but one of the associates phoned John the man. Apparently John stashed a couple of the Raptors somewhere in the store for a couple of local costumer. They spent like 15minutes in the backroom hunting down John's stash lol.

i went home with a big arse grin on ma face along with my sweet sweet $$60 raptor.