• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

sighted in my larue for 200 today

edgecrusher

plenty of time spent at the range today, felt like i haven't been there in soooo looong. my larue is sighted in at 200 for a zero, ten shots here in rapid acquisition. I was off to the right at first but it dialed in three shots.

I'll also post some links to my you tube channel of my buddy who came along, he just got his license and was hilarious on the larue. watch at like 2:14 when i said he hits the steel plate, he looks the wrong way, so deaf from racing! he was killing it though at 300yds! video quality is poor, from my phone.

next was him on the 930 spx, first time shooting a shotgun.

post-644-136297278223_thumb.jpg

Love it!  Nothing quite like a range day.

You can say that again, amen! The target shown is all fun, ten rd clip rapid fire. I was clover leafing groups while sighting in, and soon ill post a real accuracy style target pic, but like madhouse said, nothing like a range day! The group here is just under 2", I bet I can pull it under an inch. And this was prone in the grass, not in a bench on a rest, that's not my style. Bet she'd really shine like that!

In Massachusetts, to get a firearms permit, you need to take a safety course, followed by interviews with your local police cheifs before you can be issued a license. Not sure if its the same anywhere else, but no license, no guns

We can't even buy ammo without one. It is a picture Id with a hologram and finger print.

Are you serious?!! What a Liberal State! I would suggest a move is in order for sure. Down here in the South all a person needs to buy a firearm is any kind of picture ID and a clean criminal record and just money for ammo. In fact when we go buy handguns we keep the fired brass from the manufacturers. I don't know which states for sure that is like this but I know all the yankee states the firearms dealer has to turn that piece pf brass into local authoritys. What yall have to do to buy is more then I have to do to CCW

Holy shit.  I have never heard of such an agregious violation of civil liberties, never would have thought there was a state that bad.  It sounds worse than california.

I would rather live under an overpass in Texas than a mansion in massacheusetts.

In Massachusetts, to get a firearms permit, you need to take a safety course, followed by interviews with your local police cheifs before you can be issued a license. Not sure if its the same anywhere else, but no license, no guns

We can't even buy ammo without one. It is a picture Id with a hologram and finger print.

What?!?

Wow...just wow, man.

What sort of executive bureaucrat would come up with that?

Glad we don't have to worry about that at the federal level.  :o  <laughs>

Jon

Oh, there's some plans in the works - we stand a chance at converting him to a "Part-Time Southwesterner..."  <thumbsup> ;D

Can't beat the great desert southwest! Arizona is very pro gun, but for some reason New Mexico gets kind of overlooked. We basically have the same gun freedoms as Arizona!

<thumbsup> Nice range day.

To bad the government doesn't trust the people that put them in office. Wounder what our founding fathers would say about the way things our now.

thanks, it was a huge stress relief.

And I believe they would call bullshit!

Can't beat the great desert southwest! Arizona is very pro gun, but for some reason New Mexico gets kind of overlooked. We basically have the same gun freedoms as Arizona!

I bet it is,  Arizona is where my future inlaws are, and my hairy friend Tom-ass, but I would like to see it all eventually!