• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Belong On The...

Battlefield:  http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama-urges-tighter-background-checks-gun-buyers-aurora-033815400.html

Well, sir (and I use the term lightly), try and remove the AK47 or AR15 or AR10 or M1 or M14 out of my hands and you will see them on the battlefield.

Men, I'm telling you they are intentionally pushing to get a big SHOVE.

Jon

Romney and a republican controlled house and senate is our only hope for the next 4 years. After that who knows. I truly believe that sooner or later this country is going to collapse like a house of cards because the people of this country are not willing to commit to the belt tightening that would be necessary to get us back on track. All we can do is prolong it and prepare for it!

Romney and a republican controlled house and senate is our only hope for the next 4 years. After that who knows. I truly believe that sooner or later this country is going to collapse like a house of cards because the people of this country are not willing to commit to the belt tightening that would be necessary to get us back on track. All we can do is prolong it and prepare for it!

+1 Spot on brother! My wife asked me why I keep buying AMMO & MRE'S....UM hunting & hurricanes <dontknow> I don't want to scare her :-[

Forgive me if I don't share your enthusiasm but I remember a Bush with a ® House and Senate...and things didn't get better.  The excuse all the rah-rah cheerleaders were giving me then was "Well, they don't have a super-majority to overcome a filibuster so they don't need to try."

After discussing how "bipartisan" politics are what gave us things a VAST majority of the American people did NOT want (e.g., NAFTA, CAFTA, WTO, GATT, Patriot Act reauthorization, TARP bank bailout) I made everyone present the following offer:

Regardless of who wins the election, I'll be you that within the first six months of their administration "bipartisanship" will pass major a major law that at least 75% of the American people are against and will only benefit those wanting a "New World Order"/one world system.

I started with "what's left of my retirement" and worked my down to $1,000.

Nobody was willing to gamble on that one.

Jon

I was speaking more in terms of the protection of our second amendment rights. When it comes to the overall picture, as I said before, this country's economy is going to collapse, I don't see any way around it. The American people aren't willing to do what it would take to get us back on track. The welfare system as it is today needs to be completely eliminated, the political machine needs to be overhauled, and the federal budget needs to be gutted of all the BS spending! It's been band-aid on top of band-aid on a crumbling dam, and the dam is ready to burst. It's coming!

Jon, edge, Jeffrey & heminut, you guys must be my brothers, you speak my exact sentiments to the core.

I've been trying to tell my people this stuff and they just give me the you're crazy look. I guess they are just to comfortable. Afterall it could never happen in the USA, and the republicans will save us. My SR25 brother in law.... "I'm not worried, Romney will win"  <lmao>

He just doesn't see it, he's not fully awake and that's the problem everywhere, that, and Godliness is a thing of the past.

Agreed all, be prepared because it is coming. 

Prior to my Dad dying, when the current financial shenanigans started, he asked how low I thought the DJ would go.  I told him "If they leave it alone down to around 5,000. If they pass this TARP, down to 8,000 or so for awhile then down to 5,000 in a few years."  A few are now saying that the market will do the stage II crash and hit 5,000 by the election.

Jon

I don't see it mattering who is elected, we are shown the puppets while those who pull the strings stay hidden.

The best we can do is make ourselves ready for what is coming.

YUP! o bummer and twitt romney are pretty much the same people as i see it. not the right person for this country. we need somthing drastic and we need it now. im not talking in the bad way, somthing other then the two party battle. we need someone thinking outside those lines, i like alot of ron pauls thoughts there are a few of his ideas i think are alil out there legalization of drugs is one of them.

Paul's right...if you let the government into your life for one thing like marijuana control, they force their way in for amything they want, like the raids on farmers growing organic vegetables.

If all drugs were legal (mot just the onea the corrupt gov says are ok), it won't be long before Darwin awards thin the herd.

Harsh but some sacrifices have to be made.

Jon

The problem with the war on drugs is like any other war, the government will place infringements on rights, under the "emergency", and they have had this one going on for 40 years.

Asset forfeiture is an evil addiction for LE, and an infringement of property rights.

It would cost less both in money and freedom, and be more effective to simply treat addicts.

Are they any closer to winning this so-called war than they were 40 years ago ?