• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Even MORE Hell-Raisin'... (?!!?)

98Z5V

You know Tom-ass, after the white tail incident, you would've learned not to mess with mother nature…. <lmao>

I'll take her on all the time - I ain't skeered.  I just need to teach others not to go 5th gear-pinned in those damn washes!  I lived, on that CR500, so it can be done.  Mother Nature is a P USSY...  :o <laughs>

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monday night, we started another raging fire - in a different fire pit.  Did I mention that my kid had to dig all the different fire pits?  His ass got a shovel-workout that would embarrass a Tae-Bo workout guru...  <lmao>

Monday, whilst in town and visiting my broken-legged brother, I hit the store for pork ribs.  3 racks.  This  is the prep on those ribs, which marinated from Monday afternoon until Tuesday morning, when we buried them. 

100_0604.jpg

[img width=810 height=607]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m239/rgrhartley/100_0605.jpg

[img width=810 height=607]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m239/rgrhartley/100_0606.jpg

Here's the recipe - liberal coating with the rub, liberal coating with the roasted garlic-n-herb, and soaked in Stubb's Pork Marinade:

[img width=810 height=607]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m239/rgrhartley/100_0609.jpg

These things came out of the ground so ridiculous, you could cut through the bones with a plastic fork.  It was nuts.  You can't get this in any restaurant...  <thumbsup>

Same pic from before, but a little later - my NO NOISE sign rocks!  There's a long story on that thing, and it's a real sign.  Real stolen sign...  <dontknow>

[img width=810 height=607]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m239/rgrhartley/100_0608.jpg

This was the first trip I've ever made to the dunes where I haven't done a Full Moon Lights Out Night Ride.  The moon was full on Tuesday night, and I didn't do that lights-out ride.  Just wasn't meant to be this year.

[img width=810 height=607]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m239/rgrhartley/100_0607.jpg

Careful, there may sand in that Hairy Kitty some day! Nice to have you back.

I take Vagisil and Extra Strength Midol to the dunes with me.  When my buddies start cryin', I rub 'em down with the Vagisil and make 'em eat the Midol, just so I don't have to listen to it.  Dirk and his wife are the only ones that never complain - everyone else cries sometime during the trip...  <lmao> <thumbsup>

You can't beat the sunsets out there...

100_0611.jpg

This moon was callin' my name.  Bad.

[img width=810 height=607]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m239/rgrhartley/100_0613.jpg

My splint action, out in the dirt.  Gotta use what you have, and I had deadfall with a few 3ft straight sections, and duct tape (thanks to Dirk throwing it in the Rhino before we split on the Personel Recovery Mission...).  <thumbsup>

This was back in camp, after we got him out of the Rhino, and into the back of the truck, ready to leave for the hospital.

WashSplint.jpg

This was what the hospital did, overall.  I did better, I think.  <dontknow>

[img width=810 height=822]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m239/rgrhartley/WashYumarecovery.jpg

The results of the surgery.  This is one expensive piece of titanium rod and some Ti screws!  :o

WashRodandscrews.jpg

Brother that is a trip I will make someday! Nice job there, got your medic patch too I see.

5 years doing the gig as a National Ski Patrol Alpine Patroller.  EMT-Basic, some "other army Medic" cross training.  You've never seen "fucked up" until you see how bad people can wreck themselves on a ski slope...  Bad thing is, the ambulance is at the bottom of the hill, and you have to get their broken ass down there...  <laughs> <dontknow>  Much proficiency in "broken people."  <thumbsup>  Fear not, I'll get you out.  Somehow.  <lmao>

We'll wrap him in a giant set of Depends, stuff him into one of those college-bar inflatable Sumo Suits, and he'll be fine...  <thumbsup> <laughs>

I apologize ahead of time to many members here - the pics ain't visible to alot of you.  I'll fix that.  :(

EDIT - All pics should be fixed now.  <thumbsup>

Living the life brother outfukinstanding <thumbsup> My time will come soon hope you got a invite looks like a great time.

Rene, you ALWAYS have an invite, brother.  All the silly poop I do, you can include yourself anytime, no-notice, and it will always be welcomed.  <thumbsup> :happydrunks:

I step away for a few minutes and my fat ass get drug out and smeared... I couldn't even defend my own reputation here <lmao>

TomAss, glad to have you back in one piece. Sorry I couldn't make it. Looks like that week provided a lifetime of stories. You better believe Jen and my bloody vagina are ready to play.

Next T-day, you'll be able to bring the midget with you.  Youngin's are always welcome in camp, and there's always something going on.  Typically, at night, it's adult shenanigans around the campfire, but there's always something. 

Dirk's boy turned 2 right before this trip, and it's his second one.  <thumbsup> <laughs>  NOW, he's talking, and he was sayin' some FUNNY stuff!!!  He's all ears, too - I think he picked up on some bad stuff I was saying.  That boy is like a mynah bird...  :o  I caught myself a couple times, but others caught me more.  :-[  I had to actually try to "filter" myself, because Dillon was everywhere...  ;D

I suck at that, too.  <dontknow>  Sorry, Dirk.  :happydrunks:

Good times.....but we need a larger group. You can mark the calendar now.  Same time next year. There may be a small trip or two in the middle, but tday is always a long one.

And before Dusty comes after you Tom....its Dylan.  ;). And he still hasn't managed to drop the f bomb....though I'm sure he's saving it for the right time. At least he's heard enough possible combinations that he is likely to use it correctly <thumbsup>

Good times.....but we need a larger group. You can mark the calendar now.  Same time next year. There may be a small trip or two in the middle, but tday is always a long one.

And before Dusty comes after yoy Tom....its Dylan.  ;). And he still hasn't managed to drop the f bomb....though I'm sure he's saving it for the right time. At least he's heard enough possible combinations that he is likely to use it correctly <thumbsup>

itll be in front of the grand parents and the wife thats when i always put my dads best work to use:D

Tom's hell raisin' is contagious.  Treated me to a great breakfast this morning!

Now I'm irritating the household passin' gas!

Jon

Hell yeah, brother!  <lmao>

Met up with Jon this morning to collect up/pay up on his Black Friday graciousness.  He nailed two VooDoo Tactical double rifle cases for me - one 42" and one 36".  Met for breakfast, chowed down, then went to Diamondback Police Supply.  <thumbsup>  He tried to ambush me, though.  He asked the counter guy to see one of the XDS micro .45s, and warned me not to touch one (or I'd want one).  Then he hands me the damn thing...  <laughs>

"The .380 was a cute fad...now let's get serious!"

Yeah...you don't need an XD-s.  Especially when they aren't even shipping with one 7-round mag yet so you can get a full grip.

Not like those pinky-hooking mag extensions are any good.

Who wants a .45 caliber thumpity-thump that you can fit in a short's pocket in AZ in the summer time?  <lmao>

Jon