• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

And so it begins....

Guill732

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep that way when they strip us of our other rights we'll only have knifes to bring to a gunfight.

Then we need to sneak in, and use machetes. 

Then, take our guns back.

It really is simple, and it comes down to tactics, not tools.

They don't understand that.  We do.

Makes me wounder if a civil war ever did brake out how many of our military and law officers would stand up for the constitution or just follow orders. I know some will fight for freedom but how many?

When the infamous "29 Palms" test was conducted, IIRC less than 15% would have complied with orders to confiscate firearms and arrest citizens refusing to comply.

Never a group to give up, supposedly the most recent surveys conducted show a much more willing and pliable military.

Jon

Makes me wounder if a civil war ever did brake out how many of our military and law officers would stand up for the constitution or just follow orders. I know some will fight for freedom but how many?

My son and I talked about this just the other day. His response to me was "When I became a Marine I swore to uphold the U.S. Constitution. There's just not much else to say!"

I've stated in the past that I will not give up my guns, but after watching 706 Marines graduating boot camp a few weeks ago I now find myself wondering if I could really fire on a U.S. serviceman! I pray to God that it never comes to that! :(

My son and I talked about this just the other day. His response to me was "When I became a Marine I swore to uphold the U.S. Constitution. There's just not much else to say!"

I've stated in the past that I will not give up my guns, but after watching 706 Marines graduating boot camp a few weeks ago I now find myself wondering if I could really fire on a U.S. serviceman! I pray to God that it never comes to that! :(

What about the Dept of Homeland Security ?

Or that they could  fire on law abiding citizens, I pray it never comes to that!

Or that they could  fire on law abiding citizens, I pray it never comes to that!

Yes this is the question. I would give them the chance to not fire on U.S. citizens. There must be some idiot citizenry that ask for it though.

And who will these soldiers be? Who is recruiting them now? Think about it. In 6 months we could have a army of gang bangers toting all the wizbang weaponry you ever heard of.

In 6 months we could have a army of gang bangers toting all the wizbang weaponry you ever heard of.

That's been going on since the late 80's.  I served with some Bloods and Crips at Fort Ord, CA, in 7th Infantry Division (Light).  When 7th ID moved one brigade up to Fort Lewis, WA in 1992/1993, they moved gang-bangers with 'em.  No poop.

That part isn't new.  :(

After seeing the sentiment here, I thought I'd post this from The Daily Sheeple, it's what you don't hear in the MSM.

"It’s no surprise that Adam Lanza was on heavy-duty pharmaceuticals, as was Aurora shooter James Holmes, the Columbine shooters, Ted Kaczinski the Unambomber, and many more. Many of the drugs handed out to troubled individuals have troubled histories in Food and Drug Administration testing themselves, and come with a list of side effects including hostility, aggression, confusional states, and impulse-control disorders."

Combine this knowledge, with how fast the Obama Admin and the MSM jumped on this, and you can draw the conclusion they knew this would happen again. And they already had a plan in place to act quickly while emotions were high. They will use this to try and disarm Americans, depriving us of our 2nd Amendment rights. And that won't go over too well with many Americans. Has it occurred to anyone here that you might have someone taking these meds in your neighborhood? I've already called my local police and sheriffs depts. with my concerns. You should call yours too. The MSM won't talk about this because they get millions in ad revenue from these big pharma companies. God Bless

Patrick Henry: "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined. The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun."

Back in the day it was "My country right or wrong".Thats what it was.Watching the hippies getting clubed like baby seals in Chicago at Grant park Cheering the cops with my dad.Getting my daft card was a big deal,where I went on Roosevelt Rd. was the doorway for thousands that went in the service and at that time Vietnam.Went straight to the recruter after highschool to be 3rd gen Army.But polio made me 4F.All my friends and family were gone and the ones that came back were not the same guys that left.Then my eye's opened up to the reallity of the situation.It broke my heart to see how the guys were treated.So many needed help and there was no help to be had.All those motherfuckers of privledge that got deferments.Well maybe the hippy's had something there.Then Kent State.Back in the day the police and politicians could do whatever they wanted there was no checks and balances.While not perfect the country strives to be better.I am glad to live long enough to see that our Veterans get the respect they deserve but they also need improved health and wefare for the sacrifices they have made.In the end that was someone's son and daughter that was killed at Kent State because of some piece of poop at the top.