• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Go Texas!

planeflyer21

Article states that info was not released on how many of the staff will be armed. This is as it should be! That is nobody's business but Administration, especially the news media! Just the fact that there may be armed personnel at a school will be a deterrent and will have a big effect on any choices one of these sick assholes makes. <thumbsup>

I think this will spread.  It might take years, but it will spread, as people in this country wake up.  It'll probably become policy in alot of states, nationwide.  I see the states of NJ, CT, MA, NY, and CA never adopting this policy, though. 

Some part of AZ will be next. 

Never say never, the principle at my daughters school, which is catholic, is a former marine. I thanked her the other day for her service and for a note she sent home about having the local pd look into upgrades in security, they have a buzz in system with cameras, better than nothing, and she said she was willing to do what ever was necessary to keep the kids safe and winked at my Glock hat.

Never say never, the principle at my daughters school, which is catholic, is a former marine. I thanked her the other day for her service and for a note she sent home about having the local pd look into upgrades in security, they have a buzz in system with cameras, better than nothing, and she said she was willing to do what ever was necessary to keep the kids safe and winked at my Glock hat.

That's great bro!

I'd brought up teacher/staff training with our principal at the beginning of the year, we both put it on the back burner...'til Friday.  We'll be doing an inservice training for all the staff after Christmas break.

Jon

AZ is already on a Charter system.  You may send your kid to any school, public or charter.

Lots of parents keep their kids in the public but go to a school FAR away from where they live.  The charters have to meet test requirements but have much more leeway on what they may teach.

We're at a charter.

Jon