• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Sandy hook - The Truth

imschur

As most know I live in CT, in fact not far from Sandy Hook. I must say I am to the point were other than the fact that there are 26 dead citizens I no longer believe anything that was reported.

There were so many conflicting reports, then there were things the ME said that did not make sense to me. Today the local paper states the shooter did not have a bullet proof vest but more of a fishing vest.

The whole thing smells

Didn't we hear the first day that he used 2 handguns and a evil bushmaster? Then we heard from the med. examiner that all of the victims suffered multiple rifle wounds? Now I haven't seen, but have heard of a video showing law enforcement removing said evil bushmaster from the car and clearing the weapon of live ammo. Is this true?

Didn't we hear the first day that he used 2 handguns and a evil bushmaster? Then we heard from the med. examiner that all of the victims suffered multiple rifle wounds? Now I haven't seen, but have heard of a video showing law enforcement removing said evil bushmaster from the car and clearing the weapon of live ammo. Is this true?

If you watch the video, you will see that it's not an AR at all. It's a Saiga 12ga. variant on the AK. Like Drew said, there's so much BS being flung into the fan, it's impossible to tell what the real story really is....

What's even funnier, I've seen no effort to clarify whose car it is or what the relationship is between the car in question and the shooter. I think the vagueness is intentional, let the good little sheeple read between the lines and have their own minds made up about all the particulars, meanwhile they can work on using the emotional momentum to sell the American public on the agenda at hand.

I have no idea what a 5.56 round does to a small body body but the ME stated that the bullets stayed in the body as they were designed to do. I dunno I figured a 5.56 at close range with ball ammo would over penetrate a little in many cases.

To me the ME was describing handgun wounds

They are rushing the anti gun proposals with what I am sure will be very orchestrated timed releases of the "facts" to coincide with votes and publicity stunts

I dunno I figured a 5.56 at close range with ball ammo would over penetrate a little in many cases.

It doesn't have the desired effect on Somalis ("skinny's") and Afghanis, as it was designed - they're too fucking skinny...  so how does a 70gr Barnes TSX knock a medium sized deer over backwards?... 

You're on it, brother...  <thumbsup>

I hate to even think about it.  But .223 on a 40# child?  Unless they are frangible I don't see them staying inside the body.

The new handgun ammo, "self-defense/personal protection" marketed stuff is specifically designed to expand, expend energy, and NOT over penetrate.  Look at that movie I posted awhile back of the trauma surgeon giving the lecture.  Plenty of x-rays showing how the newer JHPs often times have trouble even reaching the vitals on an adult...2"-3".  Vital depth on a small child.

The more these power-hungry politicos and media speak and act, the more I understand two things:  how people like Lenin and Mau were able to purge political offices with such impunity, and why "journalists" are so often killed in other countries.  They (politicos and journalists) inflame people with their elitist attitudes, condescend and lie to the masses on a regular basis.

Compared to '94 they have no idea that they walked into a room, the walls covered in hornets' nests...and they're smacking the walls with a flyswatter.

A German Colonel in WWII wrote to his wife about the Wehrmacht's advance into the Soviet Union, "We are like a large elephant trampling ants.  We kill thousands upon thousands with every step.  But soon they will overcome us with sheer numbers and we will succumb to a million little bites."

Jon

After the video Jon posted in the thread above and the video I posted in Jon's thread in the general area, I'm willing to bet there was no "assault" rifle on those grounds. Im also not normally a "black helicopter" guy but like said above this whole thing stinks of poop.

Between this,the fiscal cliff bs, obamas weekly trips to Hawaii he now denies taking my head feels like its going to explode