• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Ten Is Too Many

planeflyer21

****The above statement is meant to have no offense to any of our brothers that may live in aforementioned pitiful state with a shithead leader MANY SHITHEAD ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES, THAT DON'T HAVE THE LEADERSHIP SKILLS TO LEAD THEIR WAY OUT OF A PISS-SOAKED PAPER BAG ****  <laughs>

Fixed that for ya, brother.  <thumbsup>

This also show ignorance of the highest degree this man has no good information it seems he is just acting on his heart strings these dumb additions to a already over the top gun laws will not curb crime in the least and will only turn otherwise good citizens into criminals, just another state i will NEVER visit or support in any way!

This also show ignorance of the highest degree this man has no good information it seems he is just acting on his heart strings these dumb additions to a already over the top gun laws will not curb crime in the least and will only turn otherwise good citizens into criminals, just another state i will NEVER visit or support in any way!

I don't believe it is ignorance of the facts or poor leadership at all.  I believe it is a well-planned assault on the American society as it used to be.  It started at least a century ago and has taken place with slow incremental loss of liberties that are always "in the best interest of society."  It has taken until now to get enough people in the right places before they felt the time was right to take a big step toward limiting gun rights.  If they are not successful this time, history shows that they will regroup and take smaller steps toward their goal until they feel the time is right to go for the big step again.  :soap:  I could go on, but my soap-box may be needed later and I don't want to wear a hole in it. <munch>