• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I love this guy!

Matt.Cross

Not long ago, right here on this board, this topic came up.  IIRC, the topic was open carry makes you a target.  I stand against that opinion, and think it make you an anti-target.

I open carry very often.  Basically, whenever I'm not working - at work, it's concealed.  I open carry all over town, too.  Sometimes I get looks, most times I don't.  Sometimes I get comments from people, and my favorite response is:  "If you don't exercise your Second Amendment rights, you will lose them."

I open carried all over the place today. The place I got the most looks was at Hardees, yup all the old folks was like what. I was carrying my Scorpion in a thigh holster. I walked into the Mall and security followed me every where. A guy at hardees asked what I had it loaded with and I told him I had 8 Black Talons, 8 Ball and 8 Gold dot Hollow Points. He was shocked I had so much ammo on me and right there in my holster. He asked why I was carrying and I let him know that I felt if more people done it that it would be no more shocking than someone chewing gum.

I saw an open carry in a burger joint eating a burger right in front of the front door. My co worker was surprised as were others when they saw it. I asked him why he was suprised? He said "you just dont see that every day" It wasnt scarry for him as it was unusual. I later reveald to him I have concealed since the day he met me and the idea was no different I just dont like the attention.. He dosnt have guns but felt more comfy at work knowing I had one. Work is inderect contact with mentally deranged and druged , free range people who also have acess to nonscript drugs and illegel weapons (crazy people)!! In Washington its all legel just not welcome openly to unimformed people. Share the meaning of the 2nd amnd. and inform all who listen. They will see it if it isnt abtrusive to our lives like THAT GUY is trying to be. Rally Peacefully, Protest Viemently, Pratice Everyday!