• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Sheriffs Refusing To Enforce Unconstitutional Gun Laws Snowballs

imschur

I sent an email to the San Diego County Sheriff to get see where he stands.  I have yet to hear anything back and I'm not holding my breath either.  After reading his bio I'm sure he still has friends in the FBI  ::)

However, the wife was offered a job in NW Arkansas and we're thinking about moving back there after I retire.  <thumbsup>

They JUST had on the local news the govern of IOWA just bagged his biggest buck ever. I have not heard much hear on the gun control issues. Been keeping an eye in the news but nothing. Just going to keep my fingers crossed this session is stuck on the big education issues since they have a extra 850 million to grab for.

i havnt heard anything here in wisconsin. scares me because southern part is pretty liberal where i am, dane county to the north of me (where madison is located) and my county rock which is close with union ties with the general motors plant that closed here a few years ago. few weeks ago the sheriff here tried closeing a gun show that was at a bar in a small rual town sponsered by the fire dept years before now the bar owner tried doing it him self and they tried closing it because of a gun show on his class B liqure licsense. but they did change thier tune when 13 lawyers from the NRA showed up at the county office the fallowing monday and then said that they could carry on in fallowing years still tho..

Edit*** NRA just posted this on FB tho http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/26/wis-sheriff-urges-residents-to-get-gun-training/

Scott walker may have "screwed" the public sector of the unions but he's saved the state some money. His opponent can't run a city let alone a state......