• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Future 9mm ar

HDWarlord

This is not mine. I thieved the picture from the interwebs. I really want to build one similar to this. People on other forums have been saying there is a 3-4 month wait on the DDLES lowers, and that was before people started charging $350 for bolt carriers   the buying craze.

I bought a T1 Micro and a Trijicon rmr a couple months back, but i'm kicking myself for not getting on the waiting list for one of these.

post-1483-136297288432_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

People on other forums have been saying there is a 3-4 month wait on the DDLES lowers,

Call DDLES on the phone.  They had 3 of the dedicated lowers (Colt SMG mag versions) last week, on their website.  I bought all 3.  They called me the next day and said that a glitch in the system happened - apparently, someone else was buying one at the same time as me, and checked out just before I did.  So, they only had 2 available for me.  If I wanted to wait two weeks, they could send all 3. 

End result - they're sending 2 now, and will send the other one later.

They are available, but you'll need to talk to them and make sure when they'll either be online for purchase, or available for phone-in purchase.  Honestly, I'd set it up over the phone.  Only reason I didn't was because it was after hours, and they were in stock.  I didn't hesitate.

Lesson 65b.

Here's what i have so far. This lower was just for looks.

I just ordered a ddles glock lower, because someone on the ar15 forum got theirs and only had to wait two months. A two month wait isn't bad; I assumed they would be back ordered a year out like most manufacturers. I didn't like the idea having to wait that long. Especially since they charge your credit card when you order rather than when it ships.

post-1483-136297290142_thumb.jpg

post-1483-136297290155_thumb.jpg

post-1483-136297290169_thumb.jpg

HD, make sure you call DDLES up on the phone - my lowers showed up at the FFL today, and with a sweet surprise.  They told me they only had 2 out of 3 to send, but the box had all 3 lowers in it when it arrived.  Niiiiice.  <thumbsup>

post-71-136297290203_thumb.jpg

Let me throw my hat in this ring.

Super Cheap budget bid :

Green Mountain barrel 10.5 inch overrun special $75

Poly Lower Receiver $35

Promag 9mm adaptor $45

Midwest Industries carbine handguard $49

ASA 9mm Flashhider $10

Aero Upper Receiver $65

QD Pistol Lower Receiver Extension $65

6.5 oz buffer $40

LRPK $free ( laying in my parts bin )