• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

So the president does shoot....how convenient!!!

BigP623

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/02/white-house-puts-out-photo-obama-shooting-at-camp-david/

All of a sudden we have pictures of the president shooting a gun like he loved them the whole time.  This publicity stunt makes me sick....

For 1 hes not even holding the gun correctly...little high in the shoulder there buddy

For 2 the little gas ejection to the side shows some sort of ported barrel...Seems our prez is a female cat when it comes to shooting...

And the timing of this jus smells like trout...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

poop yeah, wearing dark shooting glasses so you can't see his eyes closed, upon "recoil flinch."  Fucked up shooting style - as pointed out, stock too high in the pocket of his shoulder (not even in the pocket of his shoulder), because his head is too far back.  Get your head forward on the stock, and get the fucking stock down into the pocket of your shoulder.  Trigger finger "dragging wood" - dragging his trigger finger along the bottom of the receiver, instead of only making contact with the trigger.  AND he's got that giant bugger-hook all INTO the trigger guard, around that trigger - use the first pad on the finger, dude.

He's about 7 different kinds of fucked up in that photo.  Poser.

I don't think we are the ones he's trying to convince. He's showing the people who are on the fence, he's showing those who don't shoot, he's not trying to gain our respect. He's giving a photo to his side so they can combat the Internet posts about his comment. See, this was last year... I bet they took that photo yesterday. Not  August 4th as the story claims. He wants his side to believe he is truthful and that those of us calling him out are just crazy racist right wingers.

I don't think we are the ones he's trying to convince. He's showing the people who are on the fence, he's showing those who don't shoot, he's not trying to gain our respect. He's giving a photo to his side so they can combat the Internet posts about his comment. See, this was last year... I bet they took that photo yesterday. Not  August 4th as the story claims. He wants his side to believe he is truthful and that those of us calling him out are just crazy racist right wingers.

He's just showing the Fudds he's one of them. Fudds are the hunters that think AR style rifles ain't good for hunting and thats what our 2nd amendment is all about. We have a few them at work I tried to educate them on the true meaning of the 2nd but they have been asimulated by the Borg (Democrats). Only when he goes after there hunting rifles & shotguns will they realize they were duped.     

It's all about proper terminology.  <laughs>

If you don't start calling them that now, how are you going to get people to believe it when you want to ban those in another two years?

As for the real meaning of the 2nd, depending on which version you have of course, I should be able to buy anything you could call arms.

Saw this with the following pic.

Jon

Come and listen to a story about a man named Obama

A poor puppeteer, barely kept his country fed,

He’s known far and wide for spreadin’ a lot of bull,

But all that came to light was a bumblin’ fool.

Well the first thing you know O'bamas a millionaire,

Chicagoans said "Bummer move away from here"

Said "White House is the place you ought to be"

So they loaded up the truck and moved to DC.

Washington DC, that is. A lot more fools, taxpaid cars!

post-1298-136297288739_thumb.jpg