• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

ATTN Rsquared! (and everyone else)

At xmas time he sent an email to CT residents about gun control. Im certain my reply calling him out got me on a list... I told him I could almost excuse the other politicians as being ignorant about guns but him being a Vietnam Vet knows there is a difference between an AR15 and M16. I pretty much called him a liar.

They say were are supposed to be polite in our correspondence to politicians. I'm done with that. I want them to know im PISSED OFF.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see more small offices popping up as "Corporate Headquarters" and manufacturing to be moved to South America. I have a few friends in northern and central Brazil who rave about the growth they have made in the last few years. Oil, Steel and Lithium are enormous resources being extracted at accelerated rates down there. Not to mention that Taurus/Rossi is already proving that mass manufacturing can be successful.

I say we all plan a field trip to Brazil to explore our options...

Besides, if you had a company that you had to move... Where would you choose to move to?

NEWS_fat_woman_in_bikinis.jpgbrazilian-women-bikini-6.jpg

Yep...I said from day 1 they were working on their exit plan.

Florida?....damn that doesn't seem very wise. :cookoo: The way I see it Florida is rapidly becoming a solid bule state, Northern & East coast Democraps with $$ have been relocating there for years and with the Cuban expansion,Floridas gone! :'(

Remember Romney & Allen West ....