• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Ouch!! (Graphic)

BLKSHEEP

When AZDoC switched from revolvers to Glock 19s three "range masters" shot themselves in their own hands.

Time to review that whole "safe direction" thinking.

Jon

Guy I went to school withs dad some how fired his glock, thru the drivers into the back and thru the floor of his cruiser. When you only have 1-2 cops on duty in town at a time that news spreads like wild fire

hand injuries are the worst. you can't keep your palm stiched up. it keeps rippin open. I had much more minor palm surgery and it took six months to fully heal. that will take a lot longer. Looks horrible for several months too as it will essentially be a gaping wound. anywho, safety first.

hand injuries are the worst. you can't keep your palm stiched up. it keeps rippin open. I had much more minor palm surgery and it took six months to fully heal. that will take a lot longer. Looks horrible for several months too as it will essentially be a gaping wound. anywho, safety first.

First welcome from Indiana brother NoName,was reaching under a duct to macke connection when piece of tin laid my hand open 13 laces.Everytime I put pressure on hand a lace would snap,4 days later 12 snapped open.