• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Long day

MONTANA308

so i roll out of bed this morning fire up the diesel and head to the ranch. I stop in town for i cup of coffee as im walking back to the pickup i notice my front right tire looks weird. Little closer look and the whole side wall had broke and had several large bulges in the tire. Tire number 1

So fast forward to 4pm this afternoon we are trying to finish up harvest and i was the grain truck driver. I had just unloaded and got back on the highway. Got her up to about 60mph and KABOOM my left front tire blows all to hell. Truck lunches into the on coming lane and i was not

Sure i was going yo be able to bringer back. After a few back and forths trying to get it shut down finally came to rest at the side of the highway. Rolling on just a rim. Tire number 2

It was a hell of a ride and im damn glad i was unloaded. Im not to sure id be telling you guys this story if i had the load of wheat on. Anyway couple hours later and some borrowed tools and jacks got her rolling again but i was damn nervious on the drive home!