• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Fatal shooting last night

Microgunner

A customer of ours just came in to redeem his pawned Taurus PT709 Slim and recounted this story to me.

Last night, while stopped at a light, an armed gunman surprised him at his driver's window with a .45 cal pistol pointed at my customer's head, demanding his money and Chevy Avalanche.

The driver raised his hands and agreed to the robber's demands but before he could get out of the truck the driver said the gunman began to press the trigger.

The driver had already reached down with his left hand to open the door but instead released the seat back just as the gunman fired, narrowly missing the driver's head.

The driver struggled with the gunman over the pistol but could not stop the gunman from friing so the driver opened the car door as hard as he could pushing his attacker back.

This gave the driver enought time to draw his legally carried Glock 19 and return fire as his assailent crawled into the truck.

The driver emptied his Glock 19 into the carjacker hitting him 16 times, then reloaded. The bad guy died, the driver was unhurt.

He was redeeming his Taurus because he had just got out of the cop shop and needed a carry piece because the Police aren't going to release his Glock back to him until Friday.

We looked at photos of the dead man on the driver's cellphone and looked at his bullet riddled truck. It was full of holes.

Chaulk up one more for the good guy.

8 double taps, 16scm...That man should get a tax break for eliminating a burden to society.

I love a happy ending.The town next to me a perp comes up to a guy and sez "give me you'r money".The guy sez"you sure you want to do this?" He drills the perp in the forehead with a .45 ACP.Another happy ending. :))

I don't know If chicagos BS is moving north but there's been a lot of shootings and what not coming outta Milwaukee. In the past month or so there's been two liquor store/beer hall robberies ending with the bad guy ending up with a few extra holes in him. The first one was the owner defending his establishment, and it seemed as he was afraid he was going to loose a lot of business. I saw on two of the Wisconsin carry pages I follow that many people were going outta there way to give him some business and also Wisconsin carry scheduled a few CCW classes there.

Alot of this is gang related. like my grandmother said "once the rats learned how to drive,no one is safe".

None truer!!

And Jon doesn't surprise me any, my town of 60-70,000 had a drug distribution house busted this summer they said Janesville was a perfect point 2 hours from shitcago 30 min from Rockford or Madison and 1.5 from Milwaukee. The poop creeps outta Rockford north every day that's where the gang related stuff in Madison traces back to a lot

Shepp is the old playboy club resort till there in Lake Geneva? I was there for a week setting up our company convention with some other guys....one of my company guys had a cousin who was a bunny!

I was in my early 20's back then in the 70's.....and damn i had to be there for over a week...damn the bad luck....lol Sunny and Cher were there...hahaha Wash

Still haven't been able to confirm this story with any local news source but, I did see the photos of the corpse and did personally tour the bullet riddled truck. All the bullet holes in the truck's body were exit holes fired from the inside.

Doesn't fit the medias agenda that all guns are bad. I mean how would that look, a good guy walking away and the bad guy looking like swiss cheese :))