• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WC Billet upper/lower matched sets

98Z5V

Designed by Bill Wilson and the Wilson Combat design team to be the base for the ultimate precision tactical AR-15 rifle, the BILLet-AR matched upper and lower receiver set is 100% machined in our Berryville, AR facility.

The Wilson Combat BILLet-AR receiver set was engineered from the ground up to address structural design weaknesses in standard USGI receivers and enhance overall tolerances which improve shot to shot consistency.

The BILLet-AR upper receiver  has a precise bolt raceway for smoother chambering and more rigid receiver walls to reduce firing flex. The BILLet-AR lower receiver has been enhanced with an oversize magazine well for smooth reloads and an integral trigger guard for gloved use and added lower receiver strength.

Our extensive experience as a premier custom builder of AR-15 rifles will ensure your satisfaction with this next generation precision tactical shooting platform.

http://shopwilsoncombat.com/Billet-Upper_Lower-Receiver-AR-Style-Matched-Set/productinfo/TR-LOWUPP-BIL/

TR-LOWUP-BIL-001.jpg

TR-LOWUP-BIL-002.jpg

Looks cool. But OH.....that's right.....can't transfer those in my state anymore. Guess I'll just keep cleaning and polishing the ones that I have.......until I move that is.

Depressing! I'm sure we'll be there soon. I'm already gathering info on retirement states...someday I'll be in a more gun friendly area.

• 6 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/29/2020 at 8:19 PM, billymagg said:

Price is down to $419 for the AR-15

$439 for the WC-10 to update

But, they are out of stock

Yes I know this is an old dead thread, 98 did you end up buying one of these?

Wilson has updated their catalog, and the WC-15 and WC-10 are higher now, color is 90 bucks for the matched upper and lower.

On a side note, Wilson is offering both the WC-15 and WC-10 uppers in lightweight and Forward Assists versions for those who need an FA.