• Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

new trigger....discuss

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what they did with the Hellfire…approved/disapproved.

Just curious on this if they approved something and then decide against it wouldn't that open the ATF up to some kind of class action suit? I know the .gov has no problem spending our hard earned money and couldn't give a rats as s about some people that bought a trigger but to us working stiffs don't have that much disposable income to throw away because they go oops. Gets my blood boiling every time the .gov gets into my business. I know they haven't yet but with you know who in charge I could see an executive order if this came across his desk.

Oh and can you refresh my memory on the hellfire thanks?

Edited by seasprite

It was a trigger attachment that manipulated the trigger faster than you can:

http://triggeractivator.com/hellfireINS.htm

The bottom of that link even has the "ATF approved" stamp.

This company used to sell them.  Says "Out of stock-not made right now."

Their decision making on trigger attachments is as arbitrary as their importation "rules" for military rifles/pistols.

"One shot with each trigger pull" Seems to me your only pulling it once ,but with multiple shots,mechanically or not . I don't see it hold up with in the existing  law.( but would still like to have one )

I have owned both a FNHB & M 14 , in select fire & they eat ammo ,just like any other full auto , but the 308 in full auto is a blast . I'm working on some VHS tapes & turning them into DVD's , its going to take me a while to get the process down , so I can share them. (hunting season )

On a down side...I can see ATF totally rewriting current definitions because of this trigger, and taking slidefire stocks down in the process.

The problem is determining who has it installed on their guns. Hard to see if it's there or not just by external inspection.

Can this trigger only go fast or is it capable of the 2/3/4 rnd burst all I saw in the vid was full mags flowing? That option might keep itin the ok box like the slide fire stalk?? Maybe we need a few to demo ...

Supposedly very controllable, according to the guys who designed it. Easy to do short 2-3 round bursts controllably. He also mentioned that it's more accurate than full auto because of the finger mechanics and allows you to maintain a better sight picture (his description, not mine).

Pre-orders start on Saturday. Lets make a head count and I'll see what kind of deal he'll give me. 

Nothing is final - I'll keep everyone in the loop and you still have the option to back out after I get a definite price.

(running list)

1. Shibi
  2. Wash
  3. Sketch
  4. Swissy
  5. Magwa
  6. John Doe #1
  7. Survivalshop
  8. Ben D
  9. Magwa
  10. Blksheep
  11. MG
  12. Jgun
Edited by shibiwan

Well if it is legal I am in if it's not I am out , so from what I have seen it is legal so I see no worries but either way is good...

I would say it must come with a letter from BATFE stating it is legal I am sure no company would try to market something that was not approved...

Edited by Magwa

Its still my belief that legal or not and paperwork in hand,,,if you are out in the boonies and the sheriff or whatever comes in on you from hearing all that rock n roll....depending on him you still might take a ride.

that would spoil my day :) Wash

....unless you're in AZ. It's almost a free-for-all out here.