• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

AAC 300 Blackout Uppers In Stock

imschur

Why are 300 uppers so damn expensive? I don't get it....

Supply and Demand, yeah - combined with:  Those ones in the link Drew posted - those are AAC factory uppers.  Advanced Armament Corp branded stuff.  Nothing AAC is cheap. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the proposed changes to the trusts do not happen, I'll be buying some more suppressors. I have a buddy who is a dealer for them and will sell me them at his cost. Just takes double long since he's out of state. Form3 from AAC to him... them form3 from him to my local guy... then the form4 wait...

I may be interested if you do a 1:10... my 8" 1:7 is gonna be a dedicated sub/suppressed upper. I have a spare upper to build on, why not another .300 for supers! Be a use for the Noveske PIG I have...

From the data that I have read th "Sweet Spot" length is 9.5 inches for a 1 ~ 8 " twist barrel.

I want to try a 1~10" twist barrel for light weight projectols like 90 to 100 grain bullets, seen no data for this there might be a market for it.

The reason the 300 aac blk is so high is a supply/demand thing.

From the data that I have read th "Sweet Spot" length is 9.5 inches for a 1 ~ 8 " twist barrel.

I want to try a 1~10" twist barrel for light weight projectols like 90 to 100 grain bullets, seen no data for this there might be a market for it.

How fast can you get a 90~100gr 30-cal bullet going in a Blackout loading?  Where the hell will we find 90gr 30-cal projos? 

This sounds fun.  <thumbsup>

My 16" Nemo barrel is carbine gas, and 1:8 twist.  I haven't even finished that build, so I have no idea how it'll do with a range of bullets, but based on early 300Blk data, that's supposed to be an all-around combo.  Supposed to do subs and supers decently, more towards the supers.  I need to finish that damn thing and get it going.

How fast can you get a 90~100gr 30-cal bullet going in a Blackout loading?  Where the hell will we find 90gr 30-cal projos? 

This sounds fun.  <thumbsup>

My 16" Nemo barrel is carbine gas, and 1:8 twist.  I haven't even finished that build, so I have no idea how it'll do with a range of bullets, but based on early 300Blk data, that's supposed to be an all-around combo.  Supposed to do subs and supers decently, more towards the supers.  I need to finish that damn thing and get it going.

I have 300 projos, 90 , 100 , 110 grains hiding behind some primers.

I may be interested if you do a 1:10... my 8" 1:7 is gonna be a dedicated sub/suppressed upper. I have a spare upper to build on, why not another .300 for supers! Be a use for the Noveske PIG I have...

I started the first prototype for this today.

Will work on it Saturday and Monday. Should be interesting.

Edited by Dane Armory

Check out Wilson's data for the 7.62x40. They use the same proj, but for more supersonic hunting than subsonic plinking. I haven't seen 90gr yet, but i have seen lots of 110gr.

I'd love to brother. I'd get one in a heartbeat if I could. But can't have the AR pistols in my state. :banned:

Now.......if (If?) I was gonna build another upper for my registered lower......we just might have a deal in the making.

I was just referring to Greg talking about the SBR. Just poking at him basically, because I already built mine. You all have already seen it.

post-12568-0-17316600-1385248549_thumb.j

You rotten Bastiges, you all are enablers, left to look for a 300 blackout upper and came home with a new XDS just back from the factory..... now I still have to look for a upper... damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn no will power.

Brother, I have none, zip, zero, nada! Just saying. But I will have such wonderful toys!

I wouldn't worry about Greg and his sbr !

Nahhhh. I wasn't really worried anyway. Come May, he'll have his cop (pronounced kawp) papers and everything. Then he'll have every SBR, machine gun, suppressor or pistol that anybody could ever want, right? Class 3 smorgasbord. Yeah.....that's a thump in the chest my friend (jokingly). <lmao>

You rotten Bastiges, you all are enablers, left to look for a 300 blackout upper and came home with a new XDS just back from the factory..... now I still have to look for a upper... damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn no will power.

Well Mike, we got some good ideas for some builds for you. <laughs>

Edited by Rsquared