• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

SHOT Show 2014

Drew, I did get the email, and I got down there to see Guy almost directly.  He had TWO left, and one of those was the paint-marked demo on his table.  I got the other one.  <thumbsup>

The Elite bipod is worth every penny, IMHO.  I'm not kidding.  That rotational bearing setup is badass.  That feature, plus the materials it's made from - that's what makes it what it is.  You see that thing in person, and you understand the cost of it right away - seriously. 

I will be getting one of those. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping more vendors will come out with items for our 308 platforms. Anyone see anything specific?

MagLula loader/unloader for 308 mags - DPMS/SR-25 version, AR-10 version, RRA version, M1A version.  All bases covered.

Lancer L7 mags - those damn things are so sweet. 

ProMag 308 mags in 20, 30 and 40 rounders for the SR-25/DPMS platforms.

All kinds of new rails. 

There was alot there for 308 ARs.

Aerial platform ops is where that bipod would really shine.  Just cord the legs up into the helicopter cabin, and Done.  <thumbsup>

You can also use it in ways that's only limited by imagination.  Vertical barricade (doorway, wall edge, whatever).  Extend the legs, rotate them 90 degrees, slam them up against the vertical barricade - voila!  Stabilized rifle.

Edited by 98Z5V

Aaahhhh......no.....negative.......nyet......eh-eh.....nope.....ain't gonna happen. I ain't bowing to peer pressure just for a bipod, badass as it may be, that (for the price) must be manufactured out of unobtanium. Or some other highly precious alloy. Atlas will do.................................for now.

And I'm labeled as an enabler. Uh-huh........riiiiiiiight.

Aaahhhh......no.....negative.......nyet......eh-eh.....nope.....ain't gonna happen. I ain't bowing to peer pressure just for a bipod, badass as it may be, that (for the price) must be manufactured out of unobtanium. Or some other highly precious alloy. Atlas will do.................................for now.

$hit, if you're skeered, just man up and say it. 

I'll buy the damn thing. 

I didn't, but wish I had.  I didn't even find them there.  That place was so damn huge, in so many exhibition rooms, and spread out over so many floors...  It was nuts.  I bet I honestly saw 50% of the stuff there, and I felt like I was all over the place...  <lmao>

I didn't even know there was a "downstairs" until day 3...  <laughs>

You know what's really cool...they sell cans too.

Specifically talked to Dale about his cans, and attachment.  VERY smart attachment system.  The suppressor host/flash suppressor is threaded outside, in a similar fashion as the AAC suppressor hosts.  The can itself is threaded, and screws onto the host.  I directly asked if the outer threading was the same (i.e., the can threads) on the 5.56 suppressor and 7.62 suppressor.  Answer:  "YES!  Use the 7.62 can on a 7.62, 6.8 or 5.56 rifle - we designed it that way."

However, here's the bonus - there's a thread-on "sheath" that serves as a thread protector, and kinda like the Noveske Pig - directs ALL your blast forward. 

post-7-0-11492200-1390798457_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-68614300-1390798482_thumb.jpg

Edited by 98Z5V