• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Greetings

Steele67

Hello all,

New to the forum.  I am looking to learn a lot from you all.  Just starting to build a BRO Fallout 10 upper/lower set.  Waiting on my BCG, charging handle, LPK.  Its all in pieces on the bench.  Will post some pictures when it looks like an AR.

Would like to hear from those that have built the BRO FO 10 platform, not wanting to repeat history.

Take care.

Welcome aboard steele. I've got one of those BRO sets waiting to go together also. I like the way they look. At least mine seemed pretty well machined. Not in the biggest of hurries to push this build to the front of the line just yet though. I've got parts for other rifles (that don't include bipods) that I need to get ahold of first. Like sketch said though. Feel free to throw out any ideas that you have of parts you either have, or want to get. This crowd will help out in any way that we can...............in helping to empty your wallet that is.

98Z5V, moved to the Dayton area in 2010, before that 10 years in Germany. 

Will post some pics when some more parts arrive this next week, until then here is the list I'm working with.

I may go with a Black Hole barrel (I think they make the BRO barrels) depends on price and the SLR Keyhole mod FF instead of the BRO grip, but have not decided.

AR15 Build Price List.pdf

Barrel, 16", .308 AR, Ultralight, 1x10, Chrome Lined, Threaded, Match Quality, FA by Criterion

Price: $374.95

Part #: FA-TU-002-UL

In Stock

Quantity:

For use on DPMS/Remington/FA pattern .308 AR rifles with a rifle-length gas system, includes barrel extension.

Uniformity of the bore dimension, groove dimension, and twist, along with the finish produced by hand lapping are esstential for the ultimate accuracy of the barrel which achieves "Match Quality".

Our Hybrid Match Chamber allows use of .308 Win & 7.62x51 mm NATO Calibers

Specifications

16"

Ultra Lightweight contour, 2.1 lbs

1-10 twist

.625 Gas Block

5/8th x 24 threaded muzzle (.625)

.308/7.62 finished chamber- Chrome lined

Rifle-length gas system

Ordinance-grade chrome moly steel

Manganese phosphate parkerized

Button rifling, double stress relieved