• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Jesse Ventura Petition

htbde

The guy is an asshat, but agreed, that is for his brothers to decide. We can't tell his family to disown him, I see no difference here. Doesn't make the guy less of an asshat to take away his SEAL membership card or have his family stop inviting him to thanksgiving. Stop running his name on every page of the Internet...there's a good place to start. He will get everything he is earning for himself in the end.

Seems to me like that is SEAL business, and they could probably care less what the average Joe thinks.

Apparently they do, well they may not care but they still want everyone to sign the petition so no harm in doing it.

"All military members and all civilians are invited and encouraged to show that you stand with us and with Chris Kyle’s family by adding your name to the petition."

So was he a SEAL?? Because no piece of paper will undo that if he was. They can choose not to support him, they can choose not to endorse him, and they can choose to run ads against him. You will catch the common theme to all if those statements as "they can choose". If anyone is truly worried that he will steal enough votes to matter in 2016...but only if this doesn't go through....well, I worry there's not enough tinfoil as some like to say.

Those off brand foil boxes always come up short. Gotta spend the money for the real stuff.

If the GOP candidate is so crappy that Jesse can take votes from them....than we get what we deserve. I'm guessing this will be the case...and am already prepared to vote outside of the major parties, like I did last time

Besides...I'll take Ventura over scum bag like Christi.

Edited by blue109

Brother S.T. Bobby " the Brain" Henin first choise Pres.,then Dick "the Bruiser" V.P.,and his cousin Reggie "the Crusher" Sec of Defense.Let's put some "real" men in the WH.FUK YEA. :bat:  <thumbsup> Oh yea Harley Race A.G. for you youngins : http://www.pwhf.org/halloffamers/bios/crusher_bruiser.asp  MAN UP!!!!!