• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Boberg XR45-S .45ACP

Microgunner

Being an owner of a Boberg XR9-S I'm on their mailing list and yesterday received an email from them announcing preorder status of their new micro .45.

If I preorder I'll get 4 magazines and a ball cap.

Email said shipping will begin in 12 weeks.

Pistol comes in 3 barrel lengths, has a capacity of 6+1 and is rated for. 45ACP, .45ACP+P and .45 SUPER.

This thing is very small and very baddass.

I think I should own one. Please confirm my lustful belief.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm looking for encouragement in order to overcome my budgetary survival instinct.

The need for food other than Ramen noodles is totally exaggerated. Ramen noodles is all you need. Also it also takes a long time before they give up on you and shut off your electricity, and by then you'll have your pistol paid for.

The need for food other than Ramen noodles is totally exaggerated. Ramen noodles is all you need. Also it also takes a long time before they give up on you and shut off your electricity, and by then you'll have your pistol paid for.

Yeah, you see, that's what I'm thinking.

Ramen noodles, ravioli, tuna fish and hot dogs. All of the 4 food groups that you need to live off of. And beer of course to wash it all down. Hell....it worked for me years ago when me and the old lady split up (for almost 2 years to be exact). After a while.....you're over the need for variety. <lmao>

You guys are delusional. Ramen noodles are WAY too extravagant! Save more by eating soda crackers and drinking from your neighbors garden hose. It's a little tricky when you have guests, but they adjust quickly.

Soda crackers are extravagant. Consider all the time and money it takes to run a lawn mower. After all you've invested in seeding and fertilizing your lawn, it grows thick and luxurious.

Come on, think about it. That lawn is a crop. Eat that grass and quit mowing the lawn. 22 million cattle can't be wrong.

I remember my Top Ramen days fondly. I remember when the store was selling them 5 for a dollar. For $5 I ate for a month!!

I tease that I was so broke that I had to eat the noodles in one meal, and the broth in the next meal. You know it's bad when you're breaking into your 20 year old stash of MRE's your uncle gave you back when you were still in Boy Scouts... Nothing says you care more about a date than Coors Lite, with MRE crackers and cheese spread...

I remember my Top Ramen days fondly. I remember when the store was selling them 5 for a dollar. For $5 I ate for a month!!

I tease that I was so broke that I had to eat the noodles in one meal, and the broth in the next meal. You know it's bad when you're breaking into your 20 year old stash of MRE's your uncle gave you back when you were still in Boy Scouts... Nothing says you care more about a date than Coors Lite, with MRE crackers and cheese spread...

Consume that Ramen noodle broth and you get a case of the runs like you can $|-|!+ through a straw, and then all your Ramen noodles are down the toilet.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Holy crapola. Wholesaler RSR Group has the XR45-S in stock.

$982 + shipping.

The urge is starting to overwhelm me.

I'm here to help you brother!

Who in the world wants a tiny, steel, pocket .45acp of a unique design, that is reportedly very reliable and very accurate...with controllable recoil and Tom drool all over it?

Get it! Get it! Get it!