• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Mega Maten Monolithic

shazam

Frankly, I think it's superfluous. You can't really use it from a non-bench situation, and if you can't tell a rifle is vertical when using a bench rest you need to move on to another activity.

I'm curious as to why it can't be used in a non-bench situation, I think it would be fantastic for helping you level a bipod when shooting from a hide on an incline.

I'm curious as to why it can't be used in a non-bench situation, I think it would be fantastic for helping you level a bipod when shooting from a hide on an incline.

I'm thinking in terms of shooting in standing, kneeling and sitting positions. Most people couldn't hold a rifle like these steady enough to use the level's info. From a hide or using a bipod, sure, I guess so. I look at doodads like that and wonder "why"?

I know a guy who has a level on the sights of his Sharps Shiloh. He says when you're shooting 1k+ with open sights you better make sure that rifle is perfectly vertical. I don't remember if he shoots the 45-120 or the 50-140. I know he's owned both and they were both enormous

I wanna see you like that, with NO HELMET, on your motor!!!...  <lmao>

Scaring the FUK outta the civilians...  <laughs>

EDIT - It's gonna look JUST LIKE THIS!!!   :hail: :hethan:

100705-mad-max.jpg

Edited by 98Z5V