• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Boycott Google

Google to Block Firearm, Ammunition, Gun Accessory Ads - Breitbart - June 27, 2014

Google Declares War on the Firearm Industry - Townhall Finance - June 29, 2014

According to Google Support's "Dangerous Products or Services" page, the company "[wants] to keep people safe both online and offline, so [they] won't allow the promotion of some products or services that cause damage, harm, or injury."

Included in the dangerous products for which ads will be blocked are "Guns & Parts." This covers "functional devices that appear to discharge a projectile at high velocity, whether for sport, self-defense, or combat."

Also included is a ban on ads for "any part or component that's necessary to the function of a gun or intended for attachment to a gun." This covers "gun scopes, ammunition, ammunition clips or belts."

You can boycott Google by using Bing for searches, and using Firefox as your web browser, which can be set up to block Google advertising.

Edited by gnatshooter

I try not to use google all the time as it is. I hate those guys for making all of the lemmings even more lemming-like.

And I'm still waiting for the day that we hear that skynet has become self-aware. Don't forget that these jokers bought a robotics company last year

What do I say to google? IN THE NECK!

• 3 weeks later...

I boycott google on a personal level, but at work it can't be denied.  They now are starting to equip their street view camera cars with natural gas sniffers, and they have a fleet of planes to fly their own imagery to keep it more current than bing or navtech.  In the GIS world, google is doing cool stuff, so I'm forced to implement some of their tech.

I've never been a fan of google and made it a point to avoid using their services since I found out about their rampant construction of massive datacenters many years ago to archive ALL search query's and details such as related I-P addresses  - I know there's really no privacy on the internet but I don't like the idea of willingly feeding these guys info that they just turn around and profit from. Now, this censor B/S - screw em!

Edited by guruofhotrod

Ban, ban, ban.. im so sick of this crap. Its an all out assault on they we live our lives. Its all about control. Everyday either the government or another company is banning something related to firearms. We dont like your culture or how you live so were gonna make it as difficult as we can for you.

I believe the only way you are going to shut these big name supporters up is through there wallet . When you bleed off some of there money because of there support of the enemies of our Constitution , only then will they rethink there position. Banning them ,there business & there sponsors will at least hopefully get there attention .

I stopped using google and deleted my Facebook the day after POTUS got re elected. I don't mind bing so much, its better than yahoo. I don't be grudge Google for their opinion, no matter how bass ackwards I think it is. They have a right to run their company however they choose, I just don't like the amount of data they collect and who they share it with.