• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I think I have a range plan for Sunday...

98Z5V

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in, bring the neighbor.  Is he crazy?  Fuk, it don't matter, bring him anyway.  If he's not crazy, he will be after this.  Warn him head of time, man, I'm just sayin'...

No call?  U no answer text, GI, u numbah 10!  <lmao> 

I'll be at the wal-mart - MIKE!!!  Get here earlier, so we can haul ass to Wally's!!! 

Probably - I'm ready for that guy.  THAT guy.  I'll clear his car when he shows up, just so he doesn't "feel unloved..."   <lmao>

DITCH THAT WEAPON BUTT-FIRST MOTHERFUCKER!!!  ON YOUR KNEES, CROSS YOUR ANKLES, LACE YOUR FUCKING FINGERS TOGETHER AND GET THEM ON THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW!!! 

After that, he's mine...   :love4:  <laughs> 

The guy that had Shibi watch his house, then was home when Shibi cleared his house with M4s and M79s, THEN said "Ha ha! It's only us...glad I had you watch the house," neighbor?

Yep, same dude. Manager at a Nissan dealership and gets me great deals on Nissans. LOL

I'm in, bring the neighbor.  Is he crazy?  Fuk, it don't matter, bring him anyway.  If he's not crazy, he will be after this.  Warn him head of time, man, I'm just sayin'...

No call?  U no answer text, GI, u numbah 10!   <lmao>

I'll be at the wal-mart - MIKE!!!  Get here earlier, so we can haul ass to Wally's!!! eeds

Zonked out a few minutes after that last post. hehe.

OK Meet you guys at wally world then.

Edited by shibiwan

Good day out there today.  Damn good.  High 90's, had the canopy up, sitting in the shade, slight breeze.  We did more talking and relaxing than we did shooting.  Mike knocked the steel target over again, with one of his bigbore rifles.  Shib shot the 300WSM.  <lmao>  That thing is just evil.

No $hit, there I was, surrounded by...   wait, wait.  Wrong story there.  I shot the M1 Carbine for the first time since I put the red dot on it.  Hasn't been out since the upper handguard/rail was mounted to the barrel, and the red dot came out of the box and mounted on the rail.  That damn thing was DEAD ON STEEL at 100 yards.  I was shocked.  No adjustment necessary.  I was going to look for dust and see which way I needed to go, and the damn thing whacked steel.  Cool story, really happened.  <laughs>

Second surgery ??? Did the insurance finnally ok the transgender reassignment ??? <lmao>

Looking for a date?

It was on Thursday, and was to take out all kinds of scar tissue. Doc was amazed how much was in there. I feel better (?) and hope by the end of the week to be back where I was or even a little ahead.