• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I think I have a range plan for Sunday...

98Z5V

Talking back and forth with MikeDaddy right now - I think I can lure him here on Sunday to shoot.

Any other AZ guys wanna get in on this?  Jon?  Shibi?  blue?

Jon and blue have a further commute to make, but could carpool - Shib, you'd have a drive south to make. 

LARRY!  You'd have to leave NM at 3pm tomorrow, get here at night - but I have a bed for you!  <lmao>

I'll cook afterwards...  <thumbsup>

Bring it.  :banana:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already babysitting in the pit Sunday...for people that don't want to shoot until 1000.   :cookoo:  Everyone else has been wanting to shoot at 0600-0700.

Jon that is because its hotter than hell here ! I want to be done before Noon.

Grilling my hands is not an option.

Hot hot hot... but that doesn't stop me. :D

Let me know. May bring a friend or two.

[edit]

Oh wait, I can't make it THAT early. Gotta take mother-in-law to the airport in the morning and wife making it a "family event". I don't envision being able to head out there before 7:30am.

Edited by shibiwan

hey Jon..what time are you getting to the pit? maybe ill fill that 6am slot lol. id love to head north for a session with you Phoenicians, but the wife is gonna pop any week now. can't risk it.

Bring her along and if she does pop, I think Casa Grande has a ton of medical facilities that could handle it.

Edited by shibiwan

just packed up. planning to be out there at 8. and thanks edge :)

OK then... 8ish 

Anyone wanna give me directions?

Shibi, blue is coming to Marana, the same place we shot before to blow up drew's phone.  Not sure if that's where Tom is headed but all are welcome!

Shibi, blue is coming to Marana, the same place we shot before to blow up drew's phone.  Not sure if that's where Tom is headed but all are welcome!

I figured... problem is I can't remember exactly where it is, given my memory is failing me in my old age.  <laughs>

Where's MikeDaddy?  I'm ready to make a plan for my place.  I can shoot at anytime.  I'll be taking portable shade with me, too. Already have targets cut.  Mike might have to drive, depending on what time he wants to shoot, because I need to do a wheel bearing on the little truck.  Hell, Mike, just get to my place and we'll drive the Big GasPig.  <thumbsup>

Well, we're going for Thursday morning.  Nice down here right now, but the little truck wheel-bearing-replacement has to get done today.  No way around that.  Plus, I slept in too long...  <lmao>

Already talked to Mike, and Thursday we'll be shooting steel.  <thumbsup>