• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I think I have a range plan for Sunday...

98Z5V

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I gotta tell you guys about Shib's 300BLK pistol - he posted this pic of it awhile back:

How about a 300 AAC pistol?

IMG_8811.JPG

THIS THING IS SWEET!!!  I have never shot something with such light recoil - hell, there was no recoil!  There was a very slight "push" against your shoulder.  You can cheek that pistol buffer right up against your mellon, and the whole thing barely moves when you shoot it.  Shib shoots it nose-to-charging handle.  Unreal little beast, right there.

That was a good build, brother!  <thumbsup> :hail:

Man, I gotta tell you guys about Shib's 300BLK pistol - he posted this pic of it awhile back:

THIS THING IS SWEET!!!  I have never shot something with such light recoil - hell, there was no recoil!  There was a very slight "push" against your shoulder.  You can cheek that pistol buffer right up against your mellon, and the whole thing barely moves when you shoot it.  Shib shoots it nose-to-charging handle.  Unreal little beast, right there.

That was a good build, brother!  <thumbsup> :hail:

This gun is sweet ! Zero recoil ... you can hear the buffer and spring move in the tube and there is no motion of the gun.

Yup. For the better I hope. Not anywhere near as much pressure in there now, just the surgical wounds bothering me, feels like I lost a charlie horse battle in the thigh! But doc was happy, told pt he got me heel to butt and to full extension

Whew... at least it wasn't scar tissue from your boob job.  <lmao>  <laughs>

Edited by shibiwan

Shibi shot both 300wsm's , one shot with the AR and he was done with that beast.

But he liked the Win 70.

He also got the 9mm ar to go Pew,Pew,Pew !

I was jambing the 9mm ar with the Slide fire stock installed on 3 mags. I couldnt get it to cycle more than a couple of rounds at a time. Couldn't figure it out and w're sitting and talking and I blurted out " its subsonic ammo ". We all got a laugh at that. Ran some supersonic ammo and it cycled just fine. Now I need to make so 124gr 9mm ammo.

Damn I wish I could shoot, it's gorgeous out right now, the last week has been 70/80 no humidity... And I just sit here with my damn leg up. Stupid second surgery

Feel for you brother. My GF is recovering from a broken leg with 2 screws and 2 bolts installed , she just started walking again a couple weeks ago.