• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

cheaper than dirt?

beachmaster

yea. troy has engaged in some hiring practices I don't agree with, in the form of rabid anti gunners and murderers. ill spend my money elsewhere.

http://www.thebangswitch.com/the-hiring-follies-of-troy-industries/

A similar reason why I won't buy the Lon Horiuchi-endorsed H-S Precision rifle stocks:

http://gunsnplanes.blogspot.com/2011/05/gun-owners-have-long-memories-as-one.html

not too many shops I hate. ctd and troy are the only ones who come to mind that are on my no- fly list. putting a little cash in your pocket is ok in my book, ctd just did it dirtier than most. part of the blame falls on us for letting it happen though. I can happily say I didn't buy anything overpriced during the stupid.

HS Precision is the only other one I have on my list besides CTD and Troy.

They can all take some rusted rebar down the throat for all I care.

Freedom munitions stayed good on their pricing and busted ass to try and keep up with demand. They are good to go as far as I am concerned from both a customer service and a quality standpoint. 

Botach burned my ass, ordered a hi cap mag paid with pay pal well that sh!t don't work cuz of gay ass pay pal. So Yolanda "the customer service rep" emails me says hey you can't order hi cap mags with pay pal email me your CC info. I email her back no way am I sending you my cc# over email she gets sassy I tell her to cancel my order. Few weeks later I think hmmmm I ordered a flash light from them 6 months ago, email them boom I get Yolanda again long story short I told her she sucked at customer service she told me she was sending my emails to management and I told her good I hope they fire you.

I never did get my flash light