• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

People from arizona

Cali_Ed

What kind of work?  What do you do?

Can you grill ...MEAT ? How about smoke Meat !

We could sponser a Vender cart to serve Bacon, Ham , smoked cut of pork. The only catch would be you would have to set up outside of Mosque's . We could call it Smoked Dead Fernal Pig BBQ. And park that stinky cart in Tucson on the sidewalk in front of their Mosque during their services. JON and Blue could provied armed security. I could BBQ, Shibi could make Mo-shoe Pork and Tom could sell the stuff like Cheech did in the movie "Dawn to Dusk".

Just Sayin'

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am an ex-patriot Californian of 19 years. I live in Mesa, but if I'd had my ducks lined up I would have moved to the Verde Valley (Clarkdale, Cottonwood, Camp Verde.)  Mesa is physically huge, much like the City of San Diego, so there are lots of neighborhoods. A few should be avoided, you can pretty much tell as you drive through. Lots of new neighborhoods going in around (3 mile radius) what was Williams AFB [now "Phoenix - Mesa Gateway Airport" (KIWA)].

Mesa is the only city in the area that does not tax groceries. From my house - more or less the middle of Mesa - it's 24 miles to downtown Phoenix; 17 miles to Phoenix Sky Harbor airport (KPHX); Intel's FAB plants in Chandler are 10 and 16 miles away; Micron's FAB is 11 miles; Mesa has a large number of industrial employers, including but certainly not limited to: ATK, Boeing (AH64 Apache), and Empire Cat (sales and service - including major machine work - of Caterpiller equipment).

Gilbert is an upscale version of Mesa.  If you liked Orange County in the 1950s and 60s, you'll feel right at home.

Edited by CactusRos

Don't try to play your age, youngster...  It was a valiant effort, but fail.  You were 9 days born before '89 - you were a tax-break baby,,,  <lmao>

Before your 1st birthday (which you don't remember), there were many members of this board that invaded Panama.  Fuckin' Newb...  <laughs>